• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Kampfgroup Hein

1. Kampfgroup Hein

Preview 2 NewToys City's Heer Sets!

This is lovely! The upgrades for my early war MG team and others will be very welcome. Hans is going to get new kit!! John
  2. Kampfgroup Hein

User "Ranks"?

I don' pay attention to them - I like the ribbons for various things done on the board. But unless there is a "Lord of all he Survey's" rank - I don't have any use for them. John
  3. Kampfgroup Hein

Peter - I have a number of Head Scuplts that require your talents!! can you shoot me an address...

Peter - I have a number of Head Scuplts that require your talents!! can you shoot me an address so I can send them to your for painting?? Thanks John Hein
  4. Kampfgroup Hein

Sixth Army Group Cards

PM Sent John
  5. Kampfgroup Hein

Mike Stannard Serious Illness and Orders

Take Care of yourself first Mike!! You are in our thoughts and prayers. John
  6. Kampfgroup Hein

A couple new items coming

I sense there was some room for discussion in your answer Steve haha
  7. Kampfgroup Hein

A couple new items coming

Nice work as usual Steve - I'll be up for the upgrade for the Maultier! Looking forward to seeing the production pieces John
  8. Kampfgroup Hein

1/6th scale travelling Ambassador

Hey all - I am headed to Cape Town, South Africa on Feb 7th - I'd be happy to take a Stowaway. IM me for address info! John
  9. Kampfgroup Hein

list of all Dragon / Cyber-Hobby figures????

I have a list from the beginning....though to what ending point I don't know for sure. What I can say is Sarge and the Lt. were the only figures made from the Combat TV show. They were individual figs and then a 2 pack. (that I am aware of) John
  10. Kampfgroup Hein

Can't wait to see what Egonzinc does with this!

I uncrated my turret yesterday - it is to die for! I'm hoping I'll be able to start posting my build pix after the holidays. The Wirbelwind was one of my favorite Monogram models from when I was a kid - and now I get to do it in 1/6th scale. I'm going to use Pz. Rgt 1, 1st Pz Div "LAH" in the...
  11. Kampfgroup Hein

Stuart Help

Amazing!! Thanks so much John
  12. Kampfgroup Hein

Stuart Help

Hi all. I've got some dead time waiting for some project parts - so I'm going to start working on a Stuart - I'm wondering where I might get a set of drawings for the interior/exterior details? Locations of the various parts (such as plates and drains) on the bottom are difficult to locate...
  13. Kampfgroup Hein

fun times in the casting Business !

I've watched this thread for a bit now. Of course there will always be a subset of us that would always be willing to pay an increase for the fine work from Steve, Dave, Mike and a few others. But I see your point. No volume leads to no reason to develop new lines. I do hope things turn up...
  14. Kampfgroup Hein

How Old Are Our Forum Members.

Hit 50 in June!! Funny - I don't feel 50
  15. Kampfgroup Hein

Panzerwerk update , SEE LAST POST !!! 7/7/13

Re: Panzerwerk update , HEAT WAVE !!! Stay out of that Heat Steve! Parts are just parts ! My brother is in Phoenix and he is telling horror stories of folks out in this sort of heat. It'll break (it has to) John
Back