• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by kendalljamie

1. kendalljamie

Panzer II Guidance Please

Thanks guys! Hammer your PzII build gives me a lot of inspiration, as mine will be DAK as well. Pangaea the one you linked to is a beautiful well done piece. My son and I are eager to get started on this one! Thanks again, Jamie
  2. kendalljamie

Panzer II Guidance Please

Hi guys, It’s been a really long time since I’ve posted here. Went through a divorce and haven’t had much time for my various hobbies. Getting back into 1/6 and N scale model railroading with my kids. I have a few projects on the bench. A mostly complete DAK Kubelwagen, a 30% finished DAK...
  3. kendalljamie

Canadian Music Icon Dead at 77

When I read the subject I thought you were gonna be telling us that Gordon Lightfoot had passed away. I know he is in his 70's, so that's why. I was about to shed a tear. Still sad to see a different great Canadian music man gone, even though he's not my favorite, as is Lightfoot. Jamie
  4. kendalljamie

Medical kubelwagen

Nice Hammer! Like the Doc with the beard. Always wanted to build a Blitz ambulance for my DAK troops, but it's been two years since I started my RC DAK kubelwagen, and I've got four other projects in the beginning stages, so I don't see that happening. Plus I donated my hobby room/bunker to be...
  5. kendalljamie

Iron Sky Film

Chamildav, I like Seinfeld too. Cosmo Kramer was about the funniest thing on TV at the time. Remember the series "Coach" with Craig T. Nelson and Jerry Van Dyke? Now that was funny. Especially the episodes with 'wreckers' in the titles, where Luther and Hayden would ruin something (apartment...
  6. kendalljamie

Iron Sky Film

Hi Tiki, I'm an easy going guy, so you don't have to worry about me taking it the wrong way. I was just...disappointed more than anything. Completely not what I expected. I had only heard of the film once, and that was here on SAG. Browsing Netflix trying to find something to watch and I ran...
  7. kendalljamie

Iron Sky Film

Hi Tiki, I agree that the concept was brilliant. It could have been great (for my tastes, anyway) if they had left out all the political garbage. It seemed the leader of every country was criminalized. I think going into it I expected a serious sci-fi/alt history film. I'm more disappointed than...
  8. kendalljamie

Iron Sky Film

Well, just wasted an hour and a half watching this filth. Started out ok, but just kept getting worse. It's stupid and it sucks. Juvenile words to describe a juvenile movie. Jamie
  9. kendalljamie

Pretty amazing Model Train

That's very impressive, but what in the name of sunflowers is going on at 2:18 in the video? Jamie
  10. kendalljamie

Dragon 1:6 Kubelwagen

Looking good Andy. Like the new seats. Jamie
  11. kendalljamie

What is your real job?

I'm a forester by trade, but right now I'm a stay at home dad for the most part. I do have a part time job as assistant manager at a Christmas tree farm, but plan on starting my own tree planting business next year and hopefully I can do a little timber cruising in the future as well. Forestry...
  12. kendalljamie

Windscreen looks great Andy! Keep the pictures coming. Jamie
  13. kendalljamie

Looks great Andy! After seeing your seats I may redo mine in the future. That is if I ever get around to painting it... Jamie
  14. kendalljamie

Looking nice Andy! The seats are great. You've inspired me to redo mine. Jamie
  15. kendalljamie

Looking good Andy! Glad to see you were able to post pics. Keep them coming. Jamie
Back