• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Panzercommander HOH

1. Panzercommander HOH

SSCC 13th Annual FIGURECON at The Tri-State Warbird Museum - October 15th & 16, 2022

Re: SSCC 13th Annual FIGURECON at The Tri-State Warbird Museum - October 15th & 16, 2 A big thank you to War-Toys for their generous support in sponsoring FIGURECON 13! A special 15% discount code for boxed figures and accessories will be given out to show attendees. Make sure you check out...
  2. Panzercommander HOH

SSCC 13th Annual FIGURECON at The Tri-State Warbird Museum - October 15th & 16, 2022

Re: SSCC 13th Annual FIGURECON at The Tri-State Warbird Museum - October 15th & 16, 2 A big thank you to Zhukov’s Attic for their generous support in sponsoring FIGURECON 13! Make sure you check out their site for all your 1:6th scale needs including many hard to find loose parts from older...
  3. Panzercommander HOH

Re: SSCC 13th Annual FIGURECON at The Tri-State Warbird Museum - October 15th & 16, 2 FINAL VENDOR LIST: Cory’s Toys - Boxed and Loose 1:6th scale Figures and Parts from 21st Century, BBi, DiD, DML, Facepool, Hasbro, IQO, Soldier Story, Toys City, Ujindou, and many other manufacturers, plus...
  4. Panzercommander HOH

SSCC 13th Annual FIGURECON at The Tri-State Warbird Museum - October 15th & 16, 2022 The 13th Annual FIGURECON at The Tri-State Warbird Museum A GI Joe Action Figure Show with something for everyone! Hundreds of figures and vehicles from all manufacturers and genres on display and for sale...
  5. Panzercommander HOH

Project - 'Deadly intent'

Excellent work, Steve! Fred
  6. Panzercommander HOH

Lewisburg, Ohio WWII Tribute and Reenactment

We had a great time at the event last weekend! Lots of great booths and impressions! A special shout out to club members Cindy, Eric, and Mark for making the drive up from Cincinnati to display throughout the weekend! Photos of our tents and displays are now on Facebook...
  7. Panzercommander HOH

Project - 'Deadly intent'

Great teaser photo, Steve! Looking forward to seeing this come to fruition! Fred
  8. Panzercommander HOH

Lewisburg, Ohio WWII Tribute and Reenactment

The Lewisburg, Ohio WWII Tribute and Reenactment DATES & TIMES: Friday, September 17th, 2021 - 1:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. Saturday, September 18th, 2021 - 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Sunday, September 19th, 2021 - 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. LOCATION: Lewisburg Community Center 261 East Clay...
  9. Panzercommander HOH

New usa tanker set.

Anytime, Miguel! I am positive you could make most of it usable, though. I know you've got the talent to make it happen! Glad it helped! - Fred
  10. Panzercommander HOH

The Eighth Annual Kentuckiana GI Joe Toy Expo - Saturday, July 31st, 2021

We had a great time at the show with 11 club members in attendance amongst hundreds of other 1:6th and 3-3/4" collectors and vendors. Photos of our club's display tables and vendor tables can be found on the club's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SSCCOhio/posts/2962423440679378 The...
  11. Panzercommander HOH

RSO... From Spain

WOW! is right! Amazing work! The Bosch battery detail and the motor really took the cake for me! - Fred
  12. Panzercommander HOH

Japanese Army Project (23rd Division)1939

Very cool, YAS! Would love to see more of the tanks or any other outdoor photos you took! - Fred
  13. Panzercommander HOH

The Eighth Annual Kentuckiana GI Joe Toy Expo - Saturday, July 31st, 2021

The Eighth Annual Kentuckiana GI Joe Toy Expo Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021 Time: 10:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Place: Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport 2735 Crittenden Drive Louisville, KY 40209 Admission: $8.00 per Person For More Information: https://www.kygijoe.com/index.html...
  14. Panzercommander HOH

New usa tanker set.

I saw this set in person at my club's meeting last month. One of our members just received it. It's a set that's been needed for a long time - but some of the stuff is quite rough. The tanker helmet is a cheap imitation of the DiD Fury helmet. I think it could work as a decent substitute to...
Back