• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by vrieskip

1. V

MACV SOG "One Zero": WIP (7/14)

I wanted to make the m3 silenced too, but I think I don't have the skills but seeing it here looks like it's worth trying. It's for my jerry shriver (I am working already 3 years on it :roll: )
  2. V

E-mail saying my account here was blocked

I had mine last week :lol:
  3. V

INCOMING!!! (British Para's Hartenstein Grounds, Arnhem)

wow i didn't know did's para could look so good i'm going to order one right away, and of course nice pictures !
  4. V

Herr Pitt,I mean LT. Aldo Katzs from Cyber-Hobby

cool movie saw it in cannes, but i dont't think i will pick this figure up. i will wait for some other companies to make this
  5. V

WIP: British Paratroopers

for the vickers try this website http://www.sigmfg.com/cgi-bin/dpsmart.exe/MainMenuFV4.html?E+Sig
  6. V

Thunderstruck!

Hey henrik How did they play ? because tuesday i will be visiting them right here in amsterdam And besides that its also my birthday can you imagine a better birthday present !?
  7. V

So Cal Eastern Front Pics (Last Installment )

Wow I love this pictures !!! more ! more ! more ! these set up looks to good to be true.. some pictures amazingly real
  8. V

Upgrade Bazooka M20A1

WOW Amazing !!!, Why dont you start your own toy company i still love the japanese helmet and the mas i bought from you
  9. V

DID Accessories set!!!

yep that's my post i will definatly get the helmet set and some extra us helmets and some other loose gear
  10. V

Smoking commander

:shock: CRAZY !!!
  11. V

Congrats to Steve

Happy birthday Steve ! p.s. I was quite shocked because my name is Steve too and i'm shooting a movie too :P
  12. V

JP-Hobbies Giveaway Winners

congrats all !
  13. V

furniture question

en ik zou als je hout gebruikt vooral lijmen ipv timmeren want het is veel lastiger en vaak minder goed
  14. V

furniture question

buy the leon basin fireplace thingy
  15. V

WIP--Chinese Nationalist Gov Official, 1948

Hey Chung i love this one, is it difficult to make because i would love to make one for my vietnamese political officer
Back