• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by worldwar2buff

1. W

How do I delete a thread??

I have two threads going in "Crap Game" and can't seem to delete them. I can't change the title to say "Please delete" either. Thanks!
  2. W

What about KY, IN, MI, WV & PA ??

HA!! HA!! Pittsburgh + 1/6th = ::
  3. W

Which figures?

This is my opinion, but for durability I think Dragon is better than DiD, at least when it concerns basic field gear. It just seems to me that Dragons field gear is generally a better fit and of greater strength. Again my opinion, but I can't tell you how many times I've broken a DiD leather...
  4. W

Armor Hobbies 250

Thanks everyone. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anyone. I'm now going to tally up what I need and place an order or two.
  5. W

Which figures?

Fencer35, are you looking more for what type of figure (meaning uniform, gear, etc...) than specific headsculpts and such? If so, definitely keep in mind Egonzinc's reply. This vehicle was used so much that you can virtually use just about any German figure out there. My suggestion is that...
  6. W

Armor Hobbies 250

I just picked up a 250 and have a quick question. Who all makes parts for this thing? I've already got decals so I'm not including those. So far I have: Panzerwerks Armorpax 6th Scale Icons Anyone I'm missing? I'm going to be placing a somewhat large order for parts and want to make sure I'm...
  7. W

C-H Stabszelt Review

LOVE the red painted TV tables in the first pic of the tent. LOL!! So very authentic! ::
  8. W

15" section of railway rail , done PICS ADDED

I just ordered up 4 pieces. Depending on my plans, I may be ordering up a few more.
  9. W

15" section of railway rail , done PICS ADDED

Re: quick question guys At 1 ft each, I'm in for six pieces right now at $4 each. Probably would get more.
  10. W

German Troop tent...Interest?

:shock: Wow, that looks great. I'd definitely be interested. Any idea on price point?
  11. W

Glue help?

I wouldn't use any type of glue. I'd go with double sided carpet tape. It's easy to apply, sticks really well and there is no clean up needed when you take the patch off. It'll come right off. I use it for just about everything. Works really good on cufftitles.
  12. W

Something new from Cyber-Hobby

SAVE ME SOME!!! :lol:
  13. W

How Much? (Cyber Hobby's blocked by my firewall at work so I can't get in). ::
  14. W

Staff Tent I saw the pics of the German Staff tent on Cyber-Hobby and I am in desparate need (okay, WANT) of one. Looks like based on the caption that this will be available at the show. If anyone is going and is willing to pick one up for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please contact me...
  15. W

ITPT WWII German Field Accessory Set + Map Table Set

Go on Ebay. Someone there is selling them for $45 + shipping of $9 or $10. They had a completed auction so I e-mailed them about getting one and they gave me all the info. I ordered it yesterday (5/3/06). Here it is right now...
Back