• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. TurkishSoap

Iron Front: Liberation 1944

We now have our own forum ! the18thpanzergrenadiers.freeforums.org • Index page
  2. TurkishSoap

Hey Spike, to join our group you need to add me on Steam

Hey Spike, to join our group you need to add me on Steam
  3. TurkishSoap

We know have a Steam group ! Steam Community :: Group :: 18th Grenadier Division
  4. TurkishSoap

Thanks ! I was planning on TeamSpeak but since you have a Ventrillo server, that's sorted, I shall let you know on any updates ! You can add me on Steam if you wish, as I am way more active on Steam then the SAG forums, my username is TurkishSoap ! Oh and thanks again for letting us use your...
  5. TurkishSoap

You would have to purchase it, it is around 20 dollars on most websites selling the game, I'd recommend also picking up the D-Day DLC for the game that costs about 10 dollars so we can also do Western frontier missions ! It's great to see that people are interested, it can be a great deal of fun !
  6. TurkishSoap

Good to see you join Spike !
  7. TurkishSoap

Really ???????

It kinda looks like two 1911 glued together if you ask me but that is one hell of a gun !
  8. TurkishSoap

1:6 Flak36 I designed with 3D Cad software

WOW ! This really great work !
  9. TurkishSoap

Oberleutnant, 21st PzDiv

Great figure ! I'm guessing the crusher is NewLine ?
  10. TurkishSoap

I contacted you by PM. TurkishSoap
  11. TurkishSoap

Wiking Div in Russia

Awesome figure there mustangman ! There is a lot of detail, I don't think I've ever seen acorns that size !
  12. TurkishSoap

I'm adding a bit more info to maybe attract more members because my previous post seemed a bit short, so the plan is to create a "realism" cooperative group that uses real World War 2 tactics and squad composition but keeping it fun and not too serious at the same time, because you'd still want...
  13. TurkishSoap

Hahahahaha thanks ! Nah you don't have to clean your rifle and there is no KP hahahaha, that would be boring ! The game mostly sticks to the combat part of being a soldier, pilot or a tank commander.
  14. TurkishSoap

Salutations to all ! So I've been playing this game for quite some time now, it's called Iron Front Liberation 1944 which is a WW2 military simulator. Although despit all its flaws, like black and white shoulder tabs for Wehrmacht units and its bugs. It is a very enjoyable game, especially while...
  15. TurkishSoap

Niall's Nashorn Crew, Heavy PzJager Abt.88, 1944

Nice group of figures, they look ready to mount up and kick some Ivan butt !
  16. TurkishSoap

Question about Wehrmacht artillery crew.

Alright, thanks guys !
  17. TurkishSoap

Question about Wehrmacht artillery crew.

Did artillery crew ever participate in a lot of engagements or would they be most of the time positioned behind lines ? I'm thinking on bashing an Artillrry Oberfeldwebel and I want to add loads of decorations to his tunic ? Would it be suitable ? The time frame would be 1942-1944 on the eastern...
  18. TurkishSoap

Into the fire

Nice work Gary, like the dio ! I see that you don't pose the rifles in a firing pose. Johkaz has a really good tutorial on how to achive those poses. But after all in CQB, it wouldn't look "realistic". Here's the link to the tutorial: Gary's Shooting Pose Page
  19. TurkishSoap

Dragged from the Jaws, new dio.

You can really see the solidality they had between each other, when they help each other even in the face of death, awesome dio !
  20. TurkishSoap

TurkishSoap

Thanks guys !
Back