• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Warriorant

Is this the most expensive 1/6th seller ever??

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/connected11_11/m.html?item=265424688436&ext=234175&emsid=e11021.m43.l1120&euid=58f63b6ae62f4edaaf5662f3c7a6b563&ch=osgood&osub=-1%7E1&segname=11021&mkcid=7&bu=43096379305&exe=99323&crd=20211128071500&sojTags=ch%3Dch%2Cbu%3Dbu%2Cut%3Dut%2Cnqt%3Dnqt%2Cnqc%3Dnqc%2Cmdbrefti...
  2. Warriorant

Armorteks New 1/6th Kit

We are very pleased to announce our next - never made before - Armortek kits The iconic M3 Lee and M3 Grant Armortek's M3 Lee Armortek's M3 Grant The M3 Medium Tank was produced from August 1941 until December 1942 and during that time over 6,200 were produced in a testament to American...
  3. Warriorant

New Armortek Compact Kit - Pak 43/41

Armortek have announced a new compact kit: http://www.armortek.co.uk/pak-4341-8-8cm-anti-tank-gun/ Priced at over £1,000 delivered :( it's way too rich for me but maybe of interest to a few. Thanks Antony
  4. Warriorant

New Armortek Sd Kfz 251 Ausf C release announced

New Armortek Sd Kfz 251 Ausf C release announced!! http://www.armortek.co.uk/sd-kfz-251-ausf-c/ Costs are £3000 UK, £2500 rest of world both plus delivery. Then you've got to add motion packs, sound etc...... Too rich for my pockets right now but a great release with all the possible...
  5. Warriorant

Armorpax Pz IV Cupola Display Base

Just started the Armorpax Pz IV Display Base. Went together so easy. Going to start on the MG mount next, then the wooden base. screen shot pc Thanks Antony
  6. Warriorant

British Captured Panther "Cuckoo" film

Just found this on the tube, new to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcM34LljWlg Fast forward to 2:35 to see the Panther. Thanks Antony Sorry should be in near miss. Can someone move it please? Thanks
  7. Warriorant

Scratch Built Late Tiger I All Scale Metal

Just seen this thread on the UK Tank Club forum and had to share with you guys. If it's been posted here before sorry but if it hasn't enjoy. I've never seen anything like this before, absolutely superb!! UK Tank Talk • View topic - 1/6 Late Tiger 1. Steel historic construction Thanks Antony
  8. Warriorant

1/6 Printable Road Signs

I've just uploaded some road signs I had on my computer. Please feel free to download them and print them out. Always nice to add to diorama's etc. Postimage.org / gallery - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 88mm Fire Thanks Antony
  9. Warriorant

What do you think DRA75047 will be or is?

DRA75045 is the 1/6 Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf. C DRA75046 is the 1/6 M4A3 Sherman 105mm Howitzer Tank DRA75048 is the 1/6 Sherman Mk.Ic "Firefly" Hybrid (Model Kit) So what is DRA75047? Any ideas or have I missed something? Thanks Antony
  10. Warriorant

r/c Aerosled

Just came across this conversion on the tube: Rare Second World War 1/6 scale Areosled modified action figures fisrt run. - YouTube A very talented guy and the Aerosled goes great. Looks like a lot of fun in the snow. Thanks Antony
  11. Warriorant

krakow

Just bought a DID Kettenkrad from Steve and received it in perfect condition and my instructions regarding wording for import & VAT duty followed to the letter. I can't thank Steve enough. Highly recommended member. Thanks Antony
  12. Warriorant

Most expensive Pak 40 Ever!! Is the world mad?

Just found what I believe to be the most expensive Ultimate Soldier Pak 40 I've seen. £440.54 21st Century Toys Ultimate Soldier 1/6 Scale WWII German Pak 40 75MM Anti-Tank | eBay With Dragon seemingly pulling out of the action figure market, prices have gone through the roof for new figures...
  13. Warriorant

Marder III Ausf M and new tank workshop

Hi All, Finally got my Marder into my new workshop. It's been a while building it but it's nearly finished just the electric to add then paint the outside. Following are a few photo's of my Marder on it's way and a couple of the inside. It's a bit messy right now but I'll get it all sorted...
  14. Warriorant

Lifelike Headsculpts

I'm interested in your opinion of all the superb "Marketing" lifelike headsculpts being produced lately. I purchased the Cyber Hobby "Peiper" lifelike figure after seeing the photo's on forums such as ours. When I got the actual figure it was rubbish, so straight back onto ebay it went. I was...
  15. Warriorant

Running Armortek Pz III for under £2400

Someone got a bargain (Not me unfortunately). Full options Armortek Pz III for under £2400.00. The cost of the kit is alot more than that alone. I bet the seller is gutted. I've owned the Pz III and it's a great runner but that has gone way too cheap. ARMORTEK 1/6 SCALE FULL RC PANZER III METAL...
  16. Warriorant

Some guys have all the fun

Have a look at what this feller is selling: jevgenijss | eBay There must be loads of hidden treasure in the former Eastern Front areas. Wish I was there with my metal dectector. Some great reference photo's if nothing else. Thanks Antony
  17. Warriorant

Toy Model Schwimmwagen

Haven't seen this posted anywhere: Toy Model Full Metal German SCHWIMMWAGEN TYPE 166 3 color Camouflage 1/6 | eBay Not for me but could be of interest to some. Thanks Antony
  18. Warriorant

FuG Spr.d Radio

Anyone know where to buy a 1/6 FuG Spr.d radio for my Marder III? Also on the photo below of the right hand side you can see a couple of ammo storage tubes with straps on the top. Anyone know where to get some suitable straps for my ammo tubes? Thanks Antony
  19. Warriorant

Heavy Armor Online and UK deliveries

Just a quick note to all who are thinking of ordering through Welcome to Heavy Armor! I have just received my Pz II kit along with 6 new figures. All were packaged well and arrived in perfect condition. John at Heavy Armor is a pleasure to deal with and I feel gives a great service at a...
  20. Warriorant

1/6 Marder III Ausf M Sd.Kfz. 138

Hi All, A few photo's of my 1/6th Marder III Ausf M being built by Nils Hermann is Germany. Should be completed within the next 3 weeks. Just the electics to go and couple of finishing touches then I'll add camo & weathering and take a few videos. Thanks Antony
Back