• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. W

DX10 Online.

I never like DML they look cheap.
  2. W

DID Himmler

I ordered 2 by mistake,now I need to sell the extra one... :shock:
  3. W

My Bash of Captain Richard Winter of Band of Brothers

just swap with DID head and you good.
  4. W

TaoWan Sd.Kfz.222 Armored Car

Merci :wink:
  5. W

I got mine for $700.00 free shipping from LA on a pre order.Since then the vendor raised the price to $800.00 plus shipping. He had to sell me for the pre order price. :!:
  6. W

Tuesday Morning figures spotted

Nice score John,what's the quality of these comparing to Hot Toys/DID ?
  7. W

Error 404: NOT FOUND !!!

Thanks for the quick reply.That post is from April 2009,still not working "My Profile".Will be anytime soon ? Thank you
  8. W

It's not a Armortek but after a few mods probably would look very close,for someone that doesn't have the skill nor needs a R/C model this one is very nice. :!:
  9. W

Error 404: NOT FOUND !!!

When trying to access my profile I get this message. Doesn't work anymore ?
  10. W

DID Himmler

Also how did you get that? My dealer won't have until September.
  11. W

Tuesday Morning figures spotted

Ha ha ha I never knew about this store.
  12. W

DID Himmler

Can't go wrong with 3 sets of uniforms.
  13. W

Kit for Sd.Kfz.222 Desert Yellow ?

Great link thank,that made me even more upset.I HAVE NO SKILL... :: Seeing that was brutal... I wish I knew how to do stuff like that,but I'm dumb,I could never do that,not in a million years. Thank you
  14. W

Great I let me look again...
  15. W

Link ? Thanks...
  16. W

Thanks West,Steve from Panzerwerk just email stating they don't have anything.Armorpax has some stuff,but you can't maximize the pictures to see the details. The owner of Armorpax is a member here.I tried to join their forum and I got this message: "Sorry, but this e-mail address has been...
  17. W

DID Himmler

Come on now post the pictures. Go on imageshack.com ( Don't need to sign up unless you want to save the pictures ) Click BROWSE Then look for your pictures folder or location. Resize to 640X480,click upload now.Wait until the uploading finishes. COPY the link across from FORUM CODE,then just...
  18. W

German WW2 Printables

Great thank you...
  19. W

Hello gents ( Assuming women won't collect WW2 "dolls" ) ;) Okay I recently bought a Sd.Kfz.222 Desert Yellow.I'm trying to "hook it up" with radios,cables,ropes,extra hardware on the outside etc... The inside see If I can get fire extinguisher,couple MP 40's,canteens etc... Where can I buy...
Back