• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. dudulle.69

1er REGIMENT ETRANGER DE PARACHUTISTES - ALGER 1961

Hi Here is a legionnaire from the 1st REP in April 1961. The base is the "Henri" figurine from Little French Army (DID). The beret is from Banjoman The MAS 49/56, the beret badge, the regimental badge, the parachutist's badge, the strapping buckles, the belt buckles are of my manufacture
  2. dudulle.69

Mas 49-56

thanks guys Now resin 3D printing gives superb results and the price of a printer is becoming accessible to many people.
  3. dudulle.69

Mas 49-56

Hi Here is my first MAS 49-56 printed in 3D. I still have a few details to settle on the file, but the rendering is already very good :baver
  4. dudulle.69

transmitter-receiver Trpp8 & an/prc 6

Thanks guys, but I'm less deserving than a lot of people on this forum. 3D creation is simpler and easier than working with real materials. But 3D allowed me to create things that I would never have done in sculpture.
  5. dudulle.69

transmitter-receiver Trpp8 & an/prc 6

Hi Here are my last two realizations in 3D printing. An AN / PRC 6 transceiver and the French version TRPP 8 The difference between the two models is the presence of a channel selector on the French version. AN PRC 6 FRENCH - TRPP 8
  6. dudulle.69

DML's return to 1/6th

I would like a reissue of the SAS Europe jeep kit, but also a 105mm M2 howitzer model kit
  7. dudulle.69

3-D Printing

Hello Leonard. Support trees are generated automatically by the slicing software. But it is possible to modify them manually. No problem for your questions, i just hope you understand my explanations with my english translated by google And since I try to always fill the printer tray, this is...
  8. dudulle.69

3-D Printing

Looking at the last photo, I tell myself that I must specify that these are French M51 helmets and that it is not a female breast
  9. dudulle.69

3-D Printing

3D printing is really happiness. For a new project, I needed a pipe. In 5 minutes, I found the file on the internet, in 10 minutes, the file was modified to be printed and after 1 hour the pipe came out of the printer. Pipe Yes, it is possible to make several pieces at the same time. All...
  10. dudulle.69

3-D Printing

Hi I print diagonally! This is to limit the take-off effect of the screen. For the long guns, I have to print them in two parts, because the Elegoo Mars tray is not big enough. I could try to print them vertically, but I have plenty of current projects and only one printer AH AH AH. : lol: I...
  11. dudulle.69

3-D Printing

Fusion 360 is awesome and there are lots of tutorials on Youtube. after one year, you can renew your free subscription if you are a student. I am using other software because my computer is too old, it does not support Fusion 360.:: I am using SketchUp 2017, but I do not recommend it! It's...
  12. dudulle.69

WC-54 Ambulance

Sorry if you don't understand the explanations below, but my English is very poor, so it's hard to explain the technique well. Usually, Cgtrader files are 1/1 scale. When you transfer them to 3d software, it is very easy to scale them to 1/6 scale. But, it gets complicated when some parts are...
  13. dudulle.69

3-D Printing

To print a dodge, it might turn out to be something like this. But be careful, it's not that simple, because you have to remove all the small parts to print them separately, as well as the wheels, seats, engine, suspension, ...
  14. dudulle.69

3-D Printing

To print large parts, you need an FDM printer, I just bought a Creality CR10 V2. It has a printing capacity of 30cm x 30cm x 40cm. I don't have an example to show yet, because I'm currently working on another project. With this printer it is possible to print vehicles in 1/6 scale. To do this...
  15. dudulle.69

3-D Printing

It all depends on what you want to print. If you want to print small parts with great precision, you need a resin printer. If you want to print large size parts, you need FDM wire printer, sorry I don't know the terms in English. For the resin, I have an Elegoo Mars Pro printer. I can print...
  16. dudulle.69

WC-54 Ambulance

I am a beginner in 3D printing. I only make small parts, like badges or 1/6 scale weapons. I started with a small wire printer, bought a resin printer in February, and now I just bought a wire printer with a print capacity of 30cm x 30cm x 40cm. Here are some achievements in resin. Most often...
  17. dudulle.69

WC-54 Ambulance

Hi, I also want to make a WC-54 ambulance. I am thinking of making the complicated parts in 3D printing. There are already downloadable 3D model files available, but they are expensive. So I'm looking for a free or not too expensive file.
  18. dudulle.69

Sixth Army Group maintenance fund

Hi Sorry I could only make a small contribution Good luck
  19. dudulle.69

British Wireless Set 22

Hi Dutchman I need your email address, because people want to contact you to pass you orders
Back