• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. A

Latest Aquisition

he sent you a collection! too cool. stand up thing to do for another collector.
  2. A

Weathering Powders

Too awesome! I'm gunna have to try this out on a project i'm working on. Also great to see another Norcal collector!
  3. A

A nest of eagles, quick dio.

Looks awesome Peter! The figures look great and as always the dio is superb.Though with a title like that I was expecting some 101st airborne paratroopers. This looks more like a Den of lions ; )
  4. A

MG34 / 42 spare barrel cases double and single wanted

Didn't realize the yellow sub set was rare. I still have one carded floating around here.
  5. A

82nd airborne pathfinder

Nice job on this pathfinder. The paint splotches on the Stiner uniform came out great. I used the same uniform on my pathfinder. I've since wanted to update it to one of the thinner more scale uniforms, but can't bring myself to ditch my painted version haha
  6. A

newest members of my normandy squad

Very cool group! Gotta love some paras. That SS gear really is nice. I regret missing out on the Mcniece figure.
  7. A

black watch

Clean simple bash. I like it
  8. A

1/6 over and under shotguns?

unfortunately, I think that was a Remington 12 gauge, not an over/under. Would be cool to see one made though.
  9. A

Requesting assistance from the fally experts out there

Hey rob, Thanks for the input. I really appreciate the help. I'll definitely look into the website you mentioned. I've weathered up the soldier story smock quite a bit so it looks pretty good, but I think I'll go with the splinter pattern on this one. DML released some fallschirmjager fairly...
  10. A

Requesting assistance from the fally experts out there

Hey guys I recently picked up a Soldier Story Fallschirmjager set that I'm working with. I collect mainly US forces of different eras so my loose parts knowledge and accuracy is limited when it comes to ww2 german. I'm going for a Fallschirmjager from the 6th regiment in the area of Carentan...
  11. A

When will someone make one of these?

Agreed. Would love to have one of these.
  12. A

1/6 Marder III Ausf M Sd.Kfz. 138

Quite a beastly looking vehicle! I'm sure it'll look even better once it gets some camo.
  13. A

Outdoor photo shoots

Very cool set up. I'm more of an allies kinda guy, but the german group shot stands out imo as a really good 1:1 looking pic. Just the way everyones standing and kind of mid stride. Keep it up!
  14. A

German fighter pilot 1944

Great looking figure. I agree with others that sculpt really sells the tired pilot who's cheated death a few times
  15. A

Lt. Aldo Raine - Chapter 2

I didn't originally see the crossed arrows...thats pretty cool and very smart to use copper! Not sure when the jacket may get made. I've got her on other projects at the moment but definitely if I make some headway with the jacket will let ya know. may indeed have to hit you up for the fssf...
  16. A

Lt. Aldo Raine - Chapter 2

Looks pretty good, but still not quite there in my opinion. I was thinking of taking on this version of Aldo Raine as well so I looked into it a bit. The coat he wears is actually a first pattern 'eto' jacket. Its wool with pockets similar to the first pattern 'parsons' jacket. Here is a photo...
  17. A

Updated Marines

Agreed. Really liking that corpsman. Headsculpt fits the role perfectly. Very good looking group overall with some great headsculpt choices. I see a few I really like as well.
  18. A

Fallschirmjagers one done 3 to go...

very cool fallschirmjager. weathering looks real good. Any idea where the helmet netting came from?
  19. A

Fally calm before the storm 3

Looks great! Charles winstone definitely makes one hell of a smug fally haha
  20. A

Normandy Fallschirmjager

Couple great looking fallys! Awesome what you did with the 21c smock. Really dig the SS bastogne figure as a german too. Think he looks a lot better in this uniform.
Back