• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. winius

Hasbro M8 Greyhoud

Does anyone know how you can disassemble the wheels of the M8 Greyhound. I do not understand how these are mounted ...:confused:
  2. winius

Battle Tanks België Moveleo 12 at 29 april

Battle Tanks België Moveleo 12 op 29 april 2012.wmv - YouTube
  3. winius

Steel Dragons

I bought some month ago a few things at Steel Dragons, first it seems oké. I paid for it and since 2 months I can see on his website: J. Winius- fusprec arrived, order packing. Till now I did not get a thing from him. I tried to contact him by mail and by phone (the number on his site dos...
  4. winius

Steel Dragons

Does Steel Dragons not want to do buisiness to Europe, I sent a e-mail 2 weeks ago, till now no answer...:mad:
  5. winius

winius

Hello, my name is Johannes Winius, I live in Hoogezand the Netherlands. I started a view moth with 1/6 modelling, I have some German soldiers, and some equipment. I am interested in the history of the Grossdeutschland Division. Johannes
Back