• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. MadDogCPL

Hello All. New Member Here.

Welcome! It is nice to see another Infantry member! I am in to WW2 mainly German. I was 11B light infantry 1989-1993 Once again welcome! Shawn
  2. MadDogCPL

Photos from the 9th Annual SSCC FIGURECON

Thanks for posting the pics Fred! I had a great time at the show and it was good to hang out with the club.
  3. MadDogCPL

German Soldiers in Battle of the Bulge

Nice job! You have a nice variety of late war gear.
  4. MadDogCPL

9th Annual SSCC FIGURECON - March 4th and 5th, 2017

Had a great time today at the show! Great deals from the vendors and great finds! Looking forward to tomorrow.
  5. MadDogCPL

The Soviet Officer

Nice job! Great work on the base.
  6. MadDogCPL

Attack on the Airfield

Nice pics Fred! My favorite pic is the one of the Japanese soldier with the pole charge. Shawn
  7. MadDogCPL

Gefreiter of Jäger-Regiment 40 (L) [Radfahr]- 20 Luftwaffen Sturm Division...

Nice figure! I agree with the other comments, your figure has a great mix of gear. Shawn
  8. MadDogCPL

Fields of fire, photoshoot.

Nice job! love the smoke and the angle of the photo. Shawn
  9. MadDogCPL

The Liberators

Outstanding work! I like the subject and the history behind the figures. Shawn
  10. MadDogCPL

Operation Husky: US 3rd Infantry Division M-1919 Machine Gun Team

Outstanding work Fred love the figures! Shawn
  11. MadDogCPL

JP-Hobbies Major Announcement!

Great news! I look forward to doing business with you again. Shawn
  12. MadDogCPL

Young Lions, photoshoot.

Nice job! I love the smoke. Shawn
  13. MadDogCPL

Attack on the Airfield

I had a great time and it was nice to follow up the Pacific Invasion dio. Shawn
  14. MadDogCPL

The Bloody Bucket

Outstanding job! the figure and base look great. Shawn
  15. MadDogCPL

Swiss soldier 1944

Nice! Thannks for posting. I love all of the history in the pics.
  16. MadDogCPL

Tony Barton

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Shawn
  17. MadDogCPL

Recent "little project"

Nice work! Shawn
  18. MadDogCPL

Some new figures for War and Peace

Outstanding work! Shawn
  19. MadDogCPL

SSCC Monthly Meeting - Wednesday, June 1st, 2016

Thanks for posting the pics on facebook Fred. It was nice to see the gang! Shawn
  20. MadDogCPL

Another Band of Brothers, PzGren 1944

Outstanding work! The detail in all 12 figures is what makes them stand out. Shawn
Back