• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. MadDogCPL

DML DAK PanzerII

MODs if this is in the wrong section please move. For those of you who have not seen the new DML DAK Panzer II. I just wanted to share a few pics of my new Panzer. Not all of the glue on parts are on the tank at this time and I was short 4 track sections. I made one side of the tracks work...
  2. MadDogCPL

DAK

Just wanted to share my latest DAK figure bash. This is a Infantry soldier early war in North Africa. All parts are DML and DID. I appreciate all comments. Thanks for looking. Shawn
  3. MadDogCPL

Eastern Front

This is what I submited for the J-P Hobbies contest. Now I can share. This is a German soldier on the Eastern Front. All of the parts are bashed and I made the base. I enjoyed this bash. I appreciate all comments. Thanks for looking. Shawn
  4. MadDogCPL

Russian Squad

This is my squad of late war Russians with a small scout team. I would like to make a second squad when I can round up all of the gear. All of the figures and gear are DML. I appreciate all comments good and bad. Thanks for looking. Shawn
  5. MadDogCPL

DAK M/G Ammo Bearer

Just wanted to share my newest DAK bash. This is a DAK M/G Ammo Bearer. All parts are DML. I appreciate all comments good and bad. Thanks for looking. Shawn
  6. MadDogCPL

Model Engineering Show (SSCC)

The SSCC participated today in the Model Engineering Show at ENTERTRAINMENT JUNCTION in Cincinnati OHIO. I just wanted to share some pics. First up from Hammer Six. Next up from Panzercommander HOH. And last pics of figures from MadDogCPL. Just wanted to add the upgraded DAK NCO. Thats...
  7. MadDogCPL

Dak nco

Just wanted to share my latest DAK figure. I wanted a DAK NCO for my collection so I decided to make my own. I am happy with my kitbashed NCO and now I will not have to spend the money on the new DID figure. All parts are DML. I appreciate all comments. I custom made the shoulder boards for...
  8. MadDogCPL

12th SS

I have not posted in a while on the SAG so I thought I would share some of my 12th SS figures. All figures and gear are DML and DID. I hope all of you like them. I appreciate all comments good and bad. All figures are kitbashed. Thanks for looking! Shawn. (MadDogCPL)
  9. MadDogCPL

SS Officer

Hello all. This is one of my late war kitbashed figures. This is a late war SS officer. Some of you may have seen this figure before but I have not posted it on the SAG. All parts are DML. I appreciate all comments. Thanks for looking. Shawn
  10. MadDogCPL

Dak ii

Hello, This is a basic DAK infantry soldier. I am working on building a squad of DAK figures. The tunic is from Battlegear Toys and all other gear is DML. I appreciate all comments. Thanks for looking. Shawn
  11. MadDogCPL

SS Sniper

Hello all! This is my kitbashed version of a SS Sniper. This figure is inspired by the DML Artur Hecht figure. All parts and figure are DML out of my spare parts bin. I appreciate all comments. This was a fun figure to work on. Thanks for looking. Shawn
  12. MadDogCPL

35TH Infantry

This is my bash of a 35TH Infantry NCO. France 1944. The cartridge belt is from Soldiers Story and all other parts are DML. I appreciate all comments good and bad. Some of you may have seen this figure before but I just wanted to share it on the SAG. Thanks for looking. Shawn
  13. MadDogCPL

DAK

This is my first post with pics on the SAG I hope you like the pics. Just wanted to start off with a few of my DAK figures. First up is my Machine Gunner. All parts are DML and the tunic is from BattleGear Toys. Second is a Rifleman. All parts are DML and tunic is from BattleGear Toys. I...
Back