• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Reef12

Anybody know where all my info went?

I used to be General of the Army not no more and had about 5000 posts. All gone feel like I am a private now.:(:s
  2. Reef12

Another different one Churchill

Well high guys been at this little dude, going to be Dieppe. Back soon.
  3. Reef12

Some 1/35 scale stuff, be back on 1/6 scale soon

T-34 type 76 above of cause, and MSTA-S 152 MM below.
  4. Reef12

Happy Turkey day

Well have a filling big meal. Cheers Jeff
  5. Reef12

Armortek Famo also coming out

Boy I can see the eyes lighting up now.:rock: Cheers Jeff
  6. Reef12

I hear Armortek coming out with a Baliey Bridge.

I hope I did not spill the beans with that.:!: Cheers Jeff
  7. Reef12

Anybody hear from Tony Barton lately?

I was wondering if anybody has heard from him. Cheers Jeff
  8. Reef12

3/4 ID tube

Well on the Calliope the rockets were 4.5 inches, so 3/4 inch in 1/6 scale. I have found a place that sells thin wall tube, total cost $82.00 for the tube. The cheaper route is way to big 1" OD, when putting 16 across top would be 16" plus inches across turret on 1" OD, so I guess thin wall...
  9. Reef12

What number to go from 1/35 scale to 1/6?

I can't remember what number is used to go from 1/35 scale to 1/6 scale. For a Drawing Thanks Jeff
  10. Reef12

Another different scale

Well still waiting to see if anything comes out of the Calliope, so started the M 110 A-2. Cheers Jeff
  11. Reef12

M4 Sherman with the Rocket deal on top.

Calliope I think it was. I was thinking maybe on that Large 1/6 scale Dragon M 4 of making one. Any hints of where to look for pics of one? Think that Cast hull M4 would work out for that, most I have seen were M4A3's. Thanks Jeff
  12. Reef12

Different scale

Well working on this Sherman, quite a bit smaller then the 1/6 scale one. LOL Jeff
  13. Reef12

Happy Fourth

Enjoy the day all. I will be doing a 1/35 scale Sherman for my next kit M4A1 DV to be exact. So a tad different then that big Sherman I have waiting. But have to make a cabinet first for it, so laying low on the 1/6 scale stuff for the rest of this year. Enjoy the ride. Cheers Jeff
  14. Reef12

Tony Barton

Well I think most know him. Seems to have taken sick end of May. Don't know if I should post but just thought I would. Getting better we hope , I have a bunch of his resin heads. Jeff
  15. Reef12

Another D day

Well another one here.:( Off and at it. Jeff
  16. Reef12

Maybe not WW II but maybe a Start.

Trumpeter is doing a 1/6 scale Chinese 107 MM rocket launcher, maybe a start point, for more like an 88 MM. Long Tom who knows. http://www.squadron.com/Trumpeter-1-6-Type-63-107mm-Rocket-Launcher-p/tr01920.htm Jeff
  17. Reef12

88 MM started yet?

Made for that fellow loic. Jeff
  18. Reef12

Happy Thanksgiving all

Well enjoy that bird and watch those Calories I know I am. LOL Another piece of pie sure Honey, with extra cool whip. Jeff
  19. Reef12

Some Eye candy stuff

Well got into cleaning brass using the Stainless Steel pin deal. So far so good, the HF tumbler will need some mods but way cheaper then $260.00 LOL Got a bunch more to do , but well waiting until fall and cooler temps. That brass is shinier then when even brand new in the box.:rock...
Back