• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Droop

My Tiger I

Hi guys, it was time for a new photoshoot. "Erika meets Heidi". Some pics:
  2. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

The Centurion 'Sho't Kal' and her crew are on vacation in Israël. Here are some pics they have sent me: At the Golan Heights... Border patrol... A short visit at the river Nile... Some Israëli fans of Shoshana and her crew... On the way home... :D:D:D
  3. Droop

My Tiger I

Thank you guys. :D
  4. Droop

My Tiger I

Thank you gents. :lol: Here's a new film about this TIger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwIfDCmC7Mk&feature=em-upload_owner Enjoy and thanks for watchin'.
  5. Droop

My Tiger I

Hi guys, Some new photo's of the Tiger:
  6. Droop

A 222 in Belgium...

Thank you for the nice comments, guys. The sludge is a mixture of water, gouache and a drop of dish soap. ;)
  7. Droop

A 222 in Belgium...

Gi guys, Here I am with some new pics of my 222: Applying a sludge wash... Editing the sludge... The final result:
  8. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

Thank you. :-D
  9. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

De Sho't Kal is ready to go to the battle field. Some pics of the finished model:
  10. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

Thank you. :-D
  11. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

Well, as you can see in the following video I made about this model, this is not a Rabbi but a commander at the morning prayer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shbi14T8bso&feature=youtu.be Thank you for watchin'.
  12. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

The commander of my IDF Sho't kal reads the Talmud (1/6 scale). With this arrangement I wanted to accentuate the difference between the murderous .50 cal on top of the centurion's turret and the confession of the Jewish faith on the battlefield during the six-day war (Golan Heights).
  13. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

David, the commander of the Sho't Kal:
  14. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

@ Squidley: Thank you. :) I placed some chaines on the rear of my Sho't Kal turret. The chaines detonate the rockets fired from RPGs before they impact the turret, disrupting the HEAT mechanism.
  15. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

Hi guys, Here are the final pics of my Sho't Kal:
  16. Droop

Tiger vs Sherman

That's one reason why I was in the Navy. :-P
  17. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

@ Amji: Thank you. :) When I built the tank as a British Centurion I gave her the name 'Rosie' (rose). Now she's an IDF Sho't Kal I was obliged to call her Shoshanna. That's Hebrew for 'rose'. ;) Some IDF markings on the tank: Two vertical stripes on the barrel: 2nd battalion. On the...
  18. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

Thank you guys. Here are some more pics of the modification: The animatronic: The driver:
  19. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

Hi guys, Last week I modified my Armortek Centurion into an IDF Sho't Kal (1967: 6 days war, Golan Heights). I hope you all like it. The model isn't finished yet. :wink: Thanks for watchin'.
  20. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

Hi guys, The build of my Centurion has come to an end. Some pics of the first stage: The final photos: De commander's figure is an animatronic made by Westfront Customs. Thank you for watchin', :brit_wink:
Back