• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Droop

Alle Anfragen...

Droop
  2. Droop

Centurion Mk6/2

Hi guys, I'm building an Armortek Centurion Mk5/2 but I have changed the tank into a Mk6/2. Here are some pictures of the built: Thanks for watchin'
  3. Droop

Photoshoot

Hi guys, Here some pics of a few of my action figures: Thanks for watchin', Droop
  4. Droop

A 222 in Belgium...

Hi guys, Here some pics of my Armortek Sd.Kfz.222: Thanks for watchin' :D
  5. Droop

Bmw r75

Hi guys, I would like to show you my latest model. This is a full metal BMW R75 from Toyshammer. After giving the motorcycle a weathering, figures, assecoires, etc. he's now ready to ride along with my Tiger I. The BMW is one of the Flemisch Legion: 6th SS Freiwilligen Sturmbrigade...
  6. Droop

Sd.Kfz.2 Kettenkrad

Some pics of my Kettenkrad: The transmission is from Dragon. The engine is built from scratch. Thanks for watchin', Droop
  7. Droop

StuG IV

This is my StuG IV of the Wiking Division: Droop
  8. Droop

Willy's ambulance

Some pics of my Willy's ambulance: Thanks for watchin' Droop
  9. Droop

My Tiger I

Hi guys, It's been a while now but I'm glad to be back on the board. In the mean time I've built an Armortek Tiger I. The model I made is a tank from s.Pz.Abt.502 with number 213. "213" was the tank from Otto Carius before he was commander on the 217. The two figures in the turret are not the...
  10. Droop

My M5A1 Stuart

Hi guys, It's been a while since I've visit the board but I was working on my 21st century M5A1 Stuart. The tank isn't finished yet but here are some pics of it: On a Dutch board where I'm a regular visitor I made a comic of the work in progress. Unfortunately it's all written in...
  11. Droop

1/6 M5A1 Stuart Project

Hi guys, This week I received my Stuart. But before I start the total make over of this vehicle I took some pics of the tank in the snow: To be continued. Luc
  12. Droop

Next stop: Eben Emael

For this fotoshoot I used the Dirk Kluge figure. Mai 10th/ 11th 1940. A Fallschirmjäger waits to go on board of a Junkers Ju-52 airplane. Next stop will be fort Eben Emael. Enjoy the pics (lot of photo's): Thanks for watchin' :D Luc
  13. Droop

US Tank Commander

Lieutenant Colonel Abrams. 37th Tank Battalion. 4th Armored Division. Bastogne 1944. Thanks for watchin'. Luc
  14. Droop

The Philadelphia Experiment

Hi guys, What do you think of this: The Philadelphia Experiment. Is this reality or fantasy? Today I was discussing this with a friend of mine and I tought it would be interesting to place it here on the forum. Luc
  15. Droop

Kriegsmarine

A member of the Kriegsmarine on patrol with his dog. Some pics: Thanks for watching. :D Luc
  16. Droop

Einsam

1944. A young Belgian volounteer sits lonely on a rock. The MG34 keeps silent. In his hand he hold a photo of his beautiful wife. It's been ages he heared from her. How is she? Is she still alive? A lot of questions and nobody who can give him some answers. ... ... He misses her and he feels...
  17. Droop

Reinhard Heydrich's car

Hi guys, For some months now I was looking for a model car that I can use to change it into Reinhard Heydrich's car. Now I found one but before I continue let me show you which car I mean: This is the original Heydrich car... ... and this is SS Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich The car...
  18. Droop

Joachim Müller

Today I placed an extra figure in the office of Sturmbahnführer Becker. A young SD lieutenant 'Untersturmführer Joachim Müller' was sent by the Obercommando to help out the Sturmbahnführer. Some pics: Thanks for watchin'. :D Luc
  19. Droop

Droop's entry #2

Wehrmacht - Heer Mine detector. Pionier Bataillon 34 1943 Not a job for little boys... ... ... ... Luc
  20. Droop

Droop's entry

Belgian volunteer MG34 gunner. Oberschutze. SS Freiwilliger Legion Flandern. Eastern front 1944. At the front a young Belgian volunteer looks at a picture of his wife and thinks how much he misses her. Will he ever see her again... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ? Luc
Back