• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. mustangman

What DML German come with web Y straps?

The BBi ones are nicely done too, I believe they came on both of those FJ Ardennes figures. Thanks Pete
  2. mustangman

1/6 dml

I hope they get back in. Although some of there stuff wasn't at the same detail level as a SS or DiD they pumped out a lot of parts that no one else was doing. The uniforms were always good and the variety! A little detailing and repaint and you could turn their stuff into awesomeness. Thanks Pete
  3. mustangman

What got you started in 1:6?

I was sitting at my work bench last week looking at my unfinished projects and was asking myself how long I have been in the hobby already? My 5 year wedding anniversary is this year so it has to be about 7 years now! I still have a FOA JagdPanther to put together and all the 6SI upgrades I...
  4. mustangman

Ramcke Brigade scorpion patch

I have bought a couple of the patch sets off ebay as I wanted to see the quality. They are good parts and I got them quickly. No issues. I plan to order a few more sets. Thanks Pete
  5. mustangman

1914 British leather gear

Very nicely done, I like this figure. Keep up the great work! Thanks Pete
  6. mustangman

Sneak peak at 2 North Africa figs I am working on

This was a discussion over at sixth division. There were SD units in north africa, head quartered in Tunisia. No waffen SS units fighting though. Thanks for the comments guys. Pete
  7. mustangman

Sneak peak at 2 North Africa figs I am working on

These are the 2 figures that I have been working on, almost complete just a few minor things to complete. The dry brushing of the uniforms seems to really pop in the pics but isn't that bright in regular light. This is my first Pioneer, I like him he turned out pretty good. It is mix of DiD...
  8. mustangman

Dragon Marcus revisited

Nice figure! And thanks for the history lesson! Thanks Pete
  9. mustangman

Joelanta Goodies, Part 1

So would that mean you have some for sale?? LOL I would be interested. Thanks Pete
  10. mustangman

German Badge and Insignia - Help Needed

Thanks guys for all the info! i will make some modifications to my bash. Loic sorry about hijacking your thread!! Thanks Pete
  11. mustangman

No waffen SS, but there were SD units.
  12. mustangman

Chainmail Coif

Very nice! I have made a couple in 1/6, very tedious and time consuming. Thanks Pete
  13. mustangman

Interesting. It is actually an illustration in one of the concord book series.
  14. mustangman

Loic, I can do that for you no issue. My email is pwilli8140@yahoo.com. Nope I haven't painted any yet but I can do some and take pics. I just ordered some AK interactive metal paints and have been waiting to use them on something. These came out at the right time, I am putting together a DAK...
  15. mustangman

So here are the medals that I ordered, I got multiples of all these. I will be putting in another order to get more shortly too. I also got one of the large resin eagles, that is pretty nice and is same size as the eagle that came with on of the 3R AH offerings. Although they are not identical...
  16. mustangman

Got my medals today, very nicely detailed. I would recommending getting some of these! Let me know if anyone would like me to post up some hires pics. Thanks Pete
  17. mustangman

Armorpax Pz IV Cupola Display Base

Long time between threads! LOL I missed out on these armorpax units, but I did order Loic's cupola and will use it to make my own! Thanks for posting Pete
  18. mustangman

Ramcke Brigade scorpion patch

I will throw my $0.02 in too and repeat that I too wished Monkey Depot would do a another run of the CVI line!! Thanks Pete
  19. mustangman

Getting back into the hobby

Here is an additional photo of my latest dio. I am still working on some small things. I am not satisfied with the posing of the figure with his foot on the crate. But all the crates are scratch built with real dove tails. All the correct labels and stenciling. The track links are king tiger...
  20. mustangman

Panzer III/IV Late Cupola

I have the cupola already from Loic. It is a very nice piece lots of detail in the interior view ports. I will be using mine to make a small dio of just the top of the panzer 4 turret. Can't wait to get started on it. Armorpax offered something like this a while back but I missed out on that, I...
Back