• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. warhorse

I miss jp hobbies

I Miss jp hobbies!!... sooo sick of shopping from strangers on ebay...Hope he is doing well and blessed at what he sets his hands to
  2. warhorse

gettin' ready for another day at the office..

just a little bit of coffee and quick glance at the nite club attractions is all the good major needs
  3. warhorse

how do i put a photo next or under my name when posting stuff?

Can anybody WALK me thru how to get a photo under my name like everyone else?..an avitar?
  4. warhorse

Ganze Batterie...Feuer!!

just a little set up from the sunny days of spring In 1944 southern france that is....
  5. warhorse

pioneerdienst im winter.

While doing a little minensperren im winter , our soldats eyes are drawn upward trying to make out if the approaching fliegerzug is friend or feind
  6. warhorse

winterkrieg soldat

just getting ready for a little patrol lighly armed threat level real low
  7. warhorse

this way baroness...

brought in to crack the spirits of the most resistant interogatee
  8. warhorse

Hj display

this is another section of my military library display , weber figure from did surrounded by period pieces . wish you could see the kompass more
  9. warhorse

ss vollunteer partisan hunter

really like the serious expression on this H.S. i have about 4 different roles this guy can do. this one is a partizan hunter in 42~43 yugoslav foothills.
  10. warhorse

SD hauptmann und der kommisar

I collect 1/6 action figures and customize them for display with ww2 artifacts. Here is my depiction of an SD hauptmann questioning a russian kommisar. it was part of a larger display at a local military prep school.
  11. warhorse

first post, first falli ...hopefully w/pics..

Been an fan of this site for awhile and finally got up enough courage to post my lil work..This is my interp of a fallschirmjager in a ground attack /defence role in italy or southern france 1944. lightly armed with a k-98 and a klein panzerfaust
Back