• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. 7

Chaplain

Does anyone know where i can find items to make a chaplain figure. please let me know. thanks in advance. :D "I need someone to pray for my troops!"....
  2. 7

USMC .30 cal Machinegun team "Reinhardt & Evans&quo

USMC .30 cal Machinegun team "Reinhardt & Evans" let me know what you guys think. :) take care. :-D
  3. 7

USMC Sgt. Josh "TANKER" Roller, My custom figure

USMC Sgt. Josh "TANKER" Roller, My custom figure. hope you guys like it, let me know what you guys think. :D i will place him on my M5 Stuart for future pictures...to be continued.....
  4. 7

NAM - some of my collection figures II

Here are some more of my NAM collection.... Here I show my assets, hope you lguys like them. let me know what you guys think of my collection.. :-D
  5. 7

NAM - some of my collection figures

NAM - some of my collection figures. hope you like them. take care. "VC!!! ....1 o'clock, 50 meters....behind the bushes....supressing fire!!!" "GEt Some Charlie!!!....rock & roll !!! get some, get some from the best pigman in the whole Nam republic of, land of the rice patties!" "One VC...
  6. 7

Rank insignia

I was wondering if anyone knows where to find USMC WWII PTO Officer insignia for my figure uniforms? Please let me know... thanks in advance.
  7. 7

Dragon vs. DId figures

Hello guys, I currently don't own any DID figures and i was wondering how do they compare to the dragon figures. Especially in regards to the nude figure itself...ei: articulation, possability, head scultp, and do they break easily or not....what about using Dragon or 21st century toys uniforms...
  8. 7

21st Century toys USMC Marine Corps uniform sets question

hello guys, as some may know, i got myself and M5 PTO tank last week and now i'm looking for some uniform sets to get some figures looking as USMC... I was wondering if the 21st uniform sets that were put out a while back are any good representation of the USMC? Also what about the Windtalker...
  9. 7

Are there any R/C Willy's jeep out there?

Are there any R/C Willy's jeep out there? please let me know, i would like to see how much are they and if they would fit a PTO diorama. thanks in advance.
  10. 7

Soldiers of the world figures

Hello guys, I was wondering if any of you guys collect the Soldiers of the world line or if you even consider them in your dioramas, personally i like their articulation and some of the items, plus the figures are pretty cool, especiaally for the price... what do you guys think? let me know....
  11. 7

Sherman tank

Nowthat i got my M5 Stuart, can anyone tell me about all these Sherman tanks that i have been seeing in all the galleries. How much are they and what can they do, where can one purchase them and so forth. thanks in advance.
  12. 7

M5 Stuart tank

hello, i was wondering if you scale armor experts could give me some basic pointers on how to modify my brand new M5 stuart pacific versin tank. I rather do simple stuff first before any cutting, repainting aand such.... I personally would like to add sandbags and things like that first any...
  13. 7

75th RANGER

Army prior service, of course 75th RANGER Reg. :-D military enthusiast!!! movies, tactics, history, figures, scales: 1/6, 1/18, 1/12, 1/32-35. :cool:
Back