• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. S

My latest LARGE project!

That looks great! love it.
  2. S

French tank chassis modification unit being formed

Very impressive work! Looks great! Scraper00
  3. S

Wespe 105MM self-propelled howitzer teams

Did you 3-D print some parts on these tanks? If so which parts? These look great! Scraper00
  4. S

Hammer's Panzer IV

That looks great! The little touches make it standout. Scraper00
  5. S

Field kitchen

That looks great. Is this scratch built or is this a kit? How did you make the wheels? Scraper00:D
  6. S

Japanese army type 94 truck(trailer)

Great job on the truck. Really love the detail especially on the bed of the truck. Scraper00
  7. S

MG34/Color-Painting Question

Take a spray can of dry graphite and spray it on the gun. You might have to spray a couple coats.Polish it with a soft cloth. It looks great. Then you can spray it with dull cote or what ever you use.I have used it on my 20mm barrels and other guns. Scraper00 then
  8. S

Bedford QL Truck

Really awesome truck! Your modeling and building skills are terrific. Scraper00
  9. S

1/6 FOA Panzer IV

Looks great! Scraper00 :rock:
  10. S

Jason Grays Opel Blitz Kit Instructions

PM sent. Scraper00
  11. S

Jason Grays Opel Blitz Kit Instructions

I am going to be there. I am interested in some items you are going to sell. Scraper00
  12. S

StuH42 -FIRST IMAGES and CREW

Looks Awesome. Its the extra details that really make it standout. Scraper00
  13. S

Sherman Firefly

That really looks great! I wish Dragon had came out with their version. Scraper00
  14. S

Panzerwerk stuff

Thank you very much! It is greatly appreciated. Scraper00
  15. S

FOA015 Panzer III Ausf.M/N

What size bolts do you use instead of the rivets? Scraper00
  16. S

Armortek PaK 43

That is an awesome build! Great job!:!: Scraper00
  17. S

SdKfz10/5

Wow! Looks great! Really like the ammo trailer. How did you make the front fenders? Scraper00:!:
  18. S

Hi PanzerJuan I meant to say I could pay you on 3/25/16 not 4/24/16. Sorry about that. Scraper00

Hi PanzerJuan I meant to say I could pay you on 3/25/16 not 4/24/16. Sorry about that. Scraper00
  19. S

Hi PanzerJuan I am interested in your Jagpanther kit. I thought you sold them all out. I can...

Hi PanzerJuan I am interested in your Jagpanther kit. I thought you sold them all out. I can payyou on 4/24/16. Please let me know if this is OK with you. I can send you a MO or paypal whatever you prefer. thanks
  20. S

Hello from Spain

Great collection of vehicles and figures. Can't wait to see more. Scraper00:!:
Back