• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. K

loonies

OK on tonight news here, they aired a story about a local AIR SOFT supply store who was raided by the ATF,FBI and confiscated all there a shipment of M4s air soft gun. the manufacturers failed to paint a red tip on the M4s . the owner of the store said he had never had a problem from the...
  2. K

12-07-1941

A day that stood still. but for a moment.
  3. K

Baldur help

Well i was looking at some of the guys the other day, when i got to baldur, i see that his wrap has faded. i retryed a tea dye. but did not help. to keep the look of the reed green. what are my option. :neutral:
  4. K

Market Garden Remembrance

have any members from the board, who live in Holland or near by.attend the Market Garden remembrance.? have heard that a 90 year young vet, jump into Eindhoven. :shock: i hope we will see photos. god bless are vet's. celebrations continuing for US WW2 vet's. meeting with the Queen and General...
  5. K

lock n load

did anyone watch lock n load with R Lee. about armored vehicle.? he drove a M8 greyhound, and 251/D will re air Saturday if you miss it. great show. :!: ps. it not a real 251 but it still slick. and he fires a 2cm flak gun.
  6. K

Afghanistan blog.

i found this by chance. Afghanistan my last tour. by SMSGT Rex Temple. he is deployed there now. it gives you a good idea of whats happening there now. and a up hill battle we have. better than CNN. :!: for some reason i can not get the link to stick, could be it's a blog. :neutral: sorry.
  7. K

wing nuts and latches ?

guys, do you make your own, or buy them.? and any tips how.? 8) thanks.
  8. K

Anyone know if anyone offers a 251 steering wheel gearbox?

hi guys well the weather getting nice so i'am starting working on the rtt 251/c would any one know if anyone offers a resin steering wheel gearbox for the 251. thanks for any help. :wink:
  9. K

british book ?

i saw a book today called, the 1944-45 british soldier,from d-day to v day.by jean bouchery. have anyone seen or read this book.?? any good.??
  10. K

fu radio

need a true measurement in inches of the fu radio that panzerwerk sells. for the 250/251s. while he is offline i can at less make the rack for it. any help would be awesome. thanks. :!:
  11. K

dml pak 36 ?

just got my pak 36. today, i was scanning the build sheet then i see the paint list, they recommend ( field gray/grau) #1723 would this be right ?? i would think panzer gray. whats your thoughts. what would be right.? thanks. :!:
  12. K

dml 2cm flak 38

guys an gals, maybe you can help. i can not find out if someone here on the board did a detail remodel of the 38. if memory serves me right someone did here. but the search did not help. :s anyone remember? thanks :!:
  13. K

RTT. going ?

i went to rtt web site just now, to check the online instructions,on my 251c and the 251 has been taking down, foa says no longer sold. sent to greatmodels.com ??? it's prob, my comp. :s
  14. K

part sizes help

i am at a point of my build, of my 251c that i need to think about parts to detail visors, seats an thing. what are the most common thickness of styrenes,rod,tubing that you all use. my mine set is stuck at 1/35 not at 1/6th i went to a hobby shop today and went blank. any help would be great...
  15. K

abs ?

will bondo,and bondo red filler stick to abs.? my bro says no.
  16. K

rtt 251 ?

ok i did a search,read all the threads. whent to web sites. and it looks like the rtt 251 c looks like a good deal. so in a couple of days i will place my order. but the one thing i would like to know is, can you make it into a 251 d without to much fuss. it looks like you can. your input would...
  17. K

boboman100000

you did not have one so. hay he had a smock that i needed. great guy to work with. :!:
  18. K

marder crew

when fusilier1944 marder 3 m came out. this got me to thinking about the crew. would thay have worn the black uniform or reed green.?? this photo you may have seen befor, it looks like thay were black to me.or or would something like dietrich koppe be better?? i realy don't know how thay...
  19. K

hummel

i see battle ready armor,will be makeing a hummel down the line.now that will nice. :Dbra.
  20. K

camo help

i doing a wip heer bash. and need your thoughts and advice guys.i would like to use this. but may have to use this. could you cut off the hood to make a smock out of it.? i have not been able to find a tan water smock,or a splinter smock, anywere. any thought or advice will help guys. thanks.
Back