• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. S

Is Toychest & Collectables still around?

Like the title says, Is ToyChest & Collectables still around? The links I have to their website don't work and I can not find them doing a web search...
  2. S

Detroit Arsenal of Democracy 1/6th Weekend, Aug 1-2, 2015

Aug 1-2, 2015 the Detroit Arsenal of Democracy Museum would like to host a 1/6th weekend for anyone who would like to display their collection. Tables will be provided by the museum. Museum hour of operation are 10:00am to 5:00pm.. If interested send me a pm.. Thank you..
  3. S

Sherman Recovery

http://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/wwii-sherman-tank-lifted-bottom-barents-sea.html S.S. Thomas Donaldson - Torpedoed 3/20/45 - Liberty Ship - Crew 4 Killed. This is all I was able to locate about the ship, would this be considered grave robbing or historical recovery?
  4. S

Detroit Arsenal of Democracy Museum

These are some pictures of David's collection on display at the Detroit Arsenal of Democracy Museum. Sorry for the less than good quality of the pictures my batteries were running low in my camera. I am not sure I am posting this in the correct category, but I am sure if it is not they will be...
  5. S

Bondic - liquid plastic welder

Has anyone used this stuff? http://notaglue.com/
  6. S

Packrat- Toyz On-Line Store

While doing a search today I round this site. I have not heard about them before. http://www.packrat-toyz.com/index.htm Has anyone gotten anything from them? Thanks, Scott
  7. S

Tribute to those who will remain forever young....

David, Ken, Me and my little helper....
  8. S

camouflage pattern

Has anyone seen this camouflage pattern before? If so what colors were used? PzKpfw V Panther from Fallschirm Panzer Division 1 Hermann Göring
  9. S

Seeking pictures of a German Field Kitchen

I am trying to find pictures of the Field Kitchen painted something other than the field grey color. The only one I have been able to come up with is one owed by some re-enactors painted in the 3 color camo... And also shows where the different data plates go. Thanks...
  10. S

Figures Home Figures

Has anyone gotten any of these figures? If so what is your opinion of them?
  11. S

Bad Elf

This is what my daughter woke up to this morning. She was adamant that is was her elf that got my truck off of the shelf. It is to heavy and dangerous for her to have done that, she said.
  12. S

Sherman 75mm turret types

Found this thought I would share. http://the.shadock.free.fr/sherman_minutia/turret_types/75mm_turrets.html
  13. S

Uniforms, Equipment and Weapons

I saw this book advertised is a book I was reading, was 50 dollars. I picked up my copy for $15.00 from amazon. A lot of great pictures and descriptions, and a really good deal. Fighting Men of World War II Axis Forces: Uniforms, Equipment & Weapons: David Miller: 9780785828150: Amazon.com: Books
  14. S

Help wanted (jobs)

I know several guys on here had mentioned that they were out of work. I just got a message from a guy I worked with in Kuwait. The company he now works for is looking for Heavy Mobile Equipment Mechanics in the following areas. Anyone interested send me a PM and I will send you the information...
  15. S

Gernade Crate Label

Greeting Folks, I am trying to help out a friend who makes WW2 reenactor items and he is looking for a good picture or copy of the grenade crate label. any help would be appreciated..
  16. S

German Field Kitchen Question

I have the Cyber-Hobby Field Kitchen that came in the German Grey color. Were the kitchens sets painted any color besides the grey?
  17. S

Sd.Kfz 251 site

Found this site while searching for some information on the 251-7. sdkfz251 OT-810
  18. S

Who makes a 250/9 conversion kit

Does anyone know who makes a 250/9 conversion kit?
  19. S

Removing the main gun from a Stuart

I do not have my Stuarts with me and I am trying to get someone to remove the main guns so the turrets can be mailed to me. The APO is very ANAL about repelica weapons. can anyone explain to me how to remove them so I can pass the information on.. Thanks....
  20. S

Boring job got you down?

This is the kind of excitement we get where I work.. 14 Sept 2012 The vehicle you see burning in the second video is our fire truck that they took out with an rpg. Sorry the first 2 videos are in arabic. The third video is in English, it shows a news paper article with some woman reading...
Back