• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. J

Somewhere in Atlantic

Sometimes it's important communicat without enemy can detect it. Here it's where a signaler start his work.
  2. J

Accionunoseis at Barcelona 2011 Comicon

From April 14 to April 17, Accionunoseis participate at 29th Barcelona International Comic Fair. After some years showing us our works in Barcelona Hobby Fair, last year this show not celebrate, but we can attend comic fair. Comic and 1/6 merged?, yes it's possible and we have a satisfactory...
  3. J

31 May 1940. Operation Dynamo

By any mesure Operation Dynamo was a huge success as a naval evacuation. Royal naval sources say 308,888 troops were transported by British ships; French histories report 48,474 were carried by Frenc ships, 26,314 of these directly to French ports. While succesful, Dynamo was a costly...
  4. J

SAS Patrol Gheddahia-Misurata area. Dec42-Jan43

Inspired by IWM photo collections IWM NA675 and nexts, IWM E21338 and nexts, IWM E20084 and some others. After read Special Forces in the Desert War 1940-1943 by The National Archives, The Wartime Jeep in British Servie and surf the web searching and reading info about LRDG and SAS operations...
  5. J

1st SAS Officer Wadi Zazemet Dec 42 Jan 43

Using CH SAS figure, and inspired in some IWM photos (E21338, E21339, E20084 et al.) I try to represent one of that men who fight in North Africa, rear enemy lines with little actions and big effect into day to day. HS, nude from CH figure Jacket, shirt, tie and duffle coat: CH figure Trousers...
  6. J

Accionunoseis 2010 contests

All www.accionunoseis.org members wish invite you to visit all entry of our this year contest. You can view here: Based figures Figures View it and enjoy 1/6 Thanks. PD: only some WWII figures, but some great works.
  7. J

My DML SAS jeep

A fast photosession, with some WIP figures.
  8. J

Royal Marine 41 Independent Commando,Korea 1950

Royal Marine 41 Independent Commando,Korea 1950 During the Korean War, between 1950 and 1952, men of 41 Independent Commando,were issued with US M1943 combat clothing and weapons. This made logistical sense, and, moreover, much of the American clothing and equipment was superior to those issued...
  9. J

AUS climb to the top

This Easter holidays I've lucky and go with my three womens (1 wife and two daughters) to Haute-Savoie (France) I brought a figure I used before in a Accionunoseis contest, but now I substitute artificial snow with real snow. We have five over eight days of snow and climb to Aiguille du Midi...
  10. J

Toymodel's Welbike

This year Santa's don't stop at home, but launch something. Before arrive DML's welbike, I receive my Toymodel's welbike and container. Container was metallic and functional, some parts glued Welbike can put inside container Was made of metal, and possibly resin wheels...
  11. J

Mountain bike downhill

Something different and not militar Body DML modified (shortened) HS: RAF pilot Threezero Helmet and some protective pads: ZC Girl Bikers Rosanna Gloves: Barrack Sergeant Sweater:Search&Rescue 21st Century Rest of pads, glasses and boots: loose from modern figures Body...
  12. J

Pioneer Sergeant, Coldstream Guards

A Pioneer Sergeant is a position in the British Army and several army units of the Commonwealth. Although a Pioneer Sergeant holds the rank of Sergeant in the army, the Pioneer Sergeant title itself is a regimental appointment rather than an official military rank. Pioneer Sergeants are found...
  13. J

The Hunt for Red October

Simple but effective kitbash. Sgt. Jones HS, uniform from DML.
  14. J

Operation Colossus, the Tragino aqueduct

This was my entry in OSS contest. Figure inspired by a plate seen in The British Soldier in the 20th Century - Number 10 Airborne Uniforms, written and illustrated by Mike Chapell. Jacket, Parachutist, 1940-pattern was an exact copy in gaberdine of the German parachutist's "bone-sack". Tne...
  15. J

Hooray V-J Day

Hooray V-J Day, August 1945 The most famous kiss of World War 2 was caught by LIFE photographer Alfred Eisenstaedt in Times Square aften Japan surrendered. But there was a whole lot of smoochin’goin’on all over the world. Never was clear who is who in this photograph...
  16. J

International Brigadist, Albacete 1936

The *International Brigades* were Republican military units in the Spanish Civil War , formed of many non-state sponsored volunteers of different countries who traveled to Spain , to fight for the republic in the Spanish Civil War between 1936 and 1939 . An estimated 32,000^ people from a...
  17. J

SAS Jeep Europe 1944

Some months ago I order a comissioned work to Juanma (a.k.a Vandalus at 1/6 forums as: OSW, OSS or Accionunoseis) This is the result and his explanation: hello friendly, This one is the result of the work of more than 8 months in looking for documentation and the materials necessary to carry...
  18. J

Merry Christmas from Accionunoseis

All members of www.accionunoseis.org , the Spanish 1/6 Forum ,wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all one sixth community. Visit us and enjoy it, you're wellcome. Photo provided by our member Kowalski.
  19. J

A new contest in Accionunoseis

I invite you to visit our new contest. II CONCURSO DE PEANAS DE ACCIONUNOSEIS Visit us and enjoy it Some previews:
  20. J

Canadian cadets

1st and 4t course canadian cadets. Uniforms by ITPT and DML nudes. Thanks for comment Reference Figure pics
Back