• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Tuche

Winston Churchill sculpt FINISHED HEAD!

Really great job
  2. Tuche

Granatwerfer...FEUER Korsun Pocket 1/23/1944

Really great job. Great figures, very good dio base, and such amount of details !
  3. Tuche

BAnzai !!! So-cho Giretsu Kuteitai

Re: BAnzai !!! So-cho Giretsu Kuteitai (new pose) Better like that ? I think so.
  4. Tuche

I'll try this pose. thanks.;)
  5. Tuche

This is a figure of a So-cho (sergeant major) of the Giretsu Kuteitai during their raid against Yontan Airfield on the 24 May 1945. full story of this unit here : Giretsu Kuteitai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  6. Tuche

Soldier Story Body Review

Soldiers Storys bodies are really good. Their HS are simply amazing (but i really dislike this one ). But i was a little disappointed by the ankles of the USMC flamer compared to the ones they used on other bodies made by this brand for their modern forces. It's really fragile The neck system is...
  7. Tuche

M7 Priest

Outstanding work !!
  8. Tuche

Sherman Ic

Outstanding work !!!! Really great looking firefly, maybe a little mistake on the mantlet. Wich brand is that ?
  9. Tuche

moroccan goumier,Italy,1944.

Sorry to be late, most of my books are packed to be moved to their new house Sorry if i've been rude in my previous post. some days like that. So here we go : the mousqueton seems to be mainly used by collective weapons crew (cal.30, mortars) and when on horse duty. the MAS 36 is used until...
  10. Tuche

moroccan goumier,Italy,1944.

Reenactors not real WWII pics. Nice try indeed. See this link: Goumiers - U.S. Militaria Forum If reenactors were on the top notch for historical portrayal it will be known for years now. I've got enough books on French troops during WWII to tell that the Garand was not used by them. So no...
  11. Tuche

LW parachute references?

For the life preservers & parachutes it's a very good book. But i'm not sure that it's a muist buy.
  12. Tuche

LW parachute references?

It's in the second book.
  13. Tuche

Survey-Need All SAG Members Help......

Arty : 6pd AT gun (para). vehicles : Dingo or Humber scout car. Or for the germans something able to tow my 120mm mortar. PS: i'm very happy wirth your Zundapp side car, it's very nice.
  14. Tuche

russian scout - belarus - 1944

http://bloggerparty.com/russian_wwii_body_armor_a_fascinating_find
  15. Tuche

British 1st Airborne Arnhem

Gteat figure !
  16. Tuche

DML Karl Grevstad?

I've got the CH grey version, it's a good figure. The uniform is very nice, the M43 is quite good, but is equipement is too basic.
  17. Tuche

Monte Cassino Weather?!!!

Wich battle for Cassino. There were 4 major assaults From late January to mid May 1944. Many FJs had the FJ smocks, but some had a gebirgsjager vest.
  18. Tuche

Renault UE working interior

Amazing job. If only i was able to do this ! :(
  19. Tuche

US Para M42 Riggers Modified uniform, help in identifying

Does some one has some news about the BGT M42's ??????
  20. Tuche

WOLCOTT DX07 Europe

I would like to know if some one who bought this figure have some troubles with it ? One of my friend have MP40 ammos clips instead of Sten ones and for me my Denison doesn't have a tail !!! :@ :@ For the price of such figure it's quite disappointing no ! :( :roll:
Back