• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. H

monkeydepot

Hi members Have you also x, and no pics( only a few ok) on items at MD? LMK thanks
  2. H

Totenkopf retreat from Budapest 1945

Two members of Totenkopf escaped from Budapest 1945. They have lost all weapons -only saved their lives. They will fight again in Vienna -Austria.
  3. H

small Goebbels

Hi because Goebbels was about 1.65 m so i shortened his body- i think now he looks like the real one between the other guys I cut his legs about 16 mm
  4. H

The loss of P-51 Big Beautiful Doll at Flying Legends 2011 Duxford

this weekend i was in Duxford to watch Flying Legends a great show but we lost Big Beautiful Doll in an air crash. The former owner, Rob Davies's recovery and subsequent fast taking to the chute at only 800 feet.The French Skyraider owned by Amicale Jean Baptiste Salis regained control after...
  5. H

White uniforms

2 new bashes added to my white collection NSDAP-EINSATZLEITER (changed all buttons to political in gold) and a SS-StANDARTENFÜHRER (i have also changed Adolfs buttons in golden but not really good to see because the flash of camera) hope you like them kind regards
  6. H

Sniper

a german sniper , autumn 44 on the eastern front thanks for watching
  7. H

High command & officers

some pics, a small part of my collection
  8. H

ATTENTION EUROPEAN interested PZ II DX10

Hi found a distributor for european customer PZ II incl registered shipping in europe 425.- EUROS no custom fees to add i will order these for us if any is interested he will order them for me -i have to take the tanks from his shop and have to send to anybody who ordered from me i have...
  9. H

Kriegsmarine

hi some of my german Kriegsmarine
  10. H

German Korvettenkapitän and Admiral Dönitz

Hi uniform and cap bashed from Dönitz uniform to a Korvettenkapitän uniform Dönitz get some new medals because 3R made some mistakes #1 he need an Iron Cross (IC) 1st class WW1 not WW2 #2 the lower Submarine badge has also to be one from WW1 the medals of Korvettenkapitän Narvik shield, IC1...
  11. H

out of hell

March 1945 a member of the 3rd SS TK escaped from Budapest next stop vienna (WIEN)
  12. H

Commanders Meeting Army Group South 1944

briefing to a general of ARMY GROUP SOUTH (HEERESGRUPPE SÜD) RUSSIA, sept.1944 Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us...
  13. H

he219u

hi i am from austria-europe i think the link says all regards http://www.shout.net/~scg/collections/pages/sk.html
  14. H

BRA JGDPZ IV

after my RC-T34/85 my newest tank a BRA JGDPZ IV need also help -where i can get BRA spare wheels -because these missing thanks
  15. H

any shops in kansas?

hi any shops in Kansas/Olathe that sell 1/6 any info welcome thanks
  16. H

my RC-T34/85

hi have finished my RC T34/85 march-april 45 (budapest-vienna) only some tools missing here are first pics
  17. H

schwimmwagen get new wheels from panzerwerk

schwimmwagen with new wheels first thanks daniel (ostfront43) for your help with panzerwerk first pic shows differents on the wheels i removed the original see pics and added the new ones the front wheels get a second screw to fix - the other is easy to replace here is the result the...
  18. H

dragon new brit. MP Bob Richardson

nice looking
Back