• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. S

MARSDIVINE, Who are they

no worry, good parts. they've done Cossacks, who had metal blade saber, real leather parts... very good!
  2. S

Some new 1/6 'Garage build' manufacturers

in France, there is RC3D.model, a one business guy, very pleasant, with top-notch model, fair price, 4k resin printing... only "bad thing" : he doesn't speak English (but he have google translator!) https://rc3d-model.myshopify.com/
  3. S

Happy new Year to all

Happy New year from France!
  4. S

BarryC

first trade with Barry, only positive things to tell about him : great com, fast answer, simply perfect! you can trust him.:)
  5. S

Seeking WWII 50 Cal ammo and links

Barry, You got a message... here's the pics as requested... this damned little bits are subject to interspersed, but easy, with patience to separate them!
  6. S

Seeking WWII 50 Cal ammo and links

Hi, I've got metal links, without bullet, from DID... so if you need them drop me a pm Thierry
  7. S

[WIP] leather work : WW2 Holsters Italian, Russian & French

Thanks Ostfront43! Thanks Fred!
  8. S

[WIP] leather work : WW2 Holsters Italian, Russian & French

Hi every body, here's my latest works with leather, handmade. enjoy comments are welcome... just a left click on the pic, to get a bigger pictures... Italian holsters for Beretta mod.1934 : Russian holsters for Nagant mod.1895 and Tokarev TT-30 : French holster for Lebel mod.1892 :
  9. S

Romanian light machine gunner

pretty interesting! can I had more informations on the origins of the parts? can you make close up pictures of the equipment?
  10. S

French Hotchkiss machine gun by Raymond Boyer

Not yet, Bob all the parts aren't casted, this is a preview/wip. only two are ready, but if you want to be advised, drop me a PM!
  11. S

Yes, but it would be a very short production, less than 10! for those who want one, be advise you'll need serious skill because of the materials uses (resin & metal parts)
  12. S

Hi Guys, Just want to share with you, the latest work of my friend Raymond Boyer. it's a French machine gun Hotchkiss in use from WWI to Indochina war. here's some pics: for bigger view, just a click on the pic!
  13. S

ww2 leather holsters

Hi everybody, I just wish to share with you my latest works with leather. to have a bigger view, just a click on the pic! all of them are handcraft, no sewing machine (just a needle!), Buffalo leather, no chemical treatment of it, dye with professional product (same as use by French...
  14. S

One Sixth Scale king

Bob, he has a Facebook page : look for Onesixthscale King https://www.facebook.com/onesixthscale.king?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab (I don't know if the link will work, I take it from my friends list)
  15. S

Sixth Army Group maintenance fund

done! as I could... Thierry
  16. S

[wip] my latest work for my Nam figures...

Hello Everybody, I just wish to share my latest works for my next Nam projects. comments are welcome, like always some sheaths for my nam knives (K-Bar, Randall and SOG knife) the sling for my NVA RPD the RPD for my SF thanks for looking... left click on the pic, and pics would be...
  17. S

SAG 14th Anniversary - and announcement

it's a sad anniversary, SAG is my first board! and even, I didn't post a lot, every day, first thing i do on the internet is to came here, with my first coffee's cup! LOL and at the end of my day, before going to bed, I just put an eye on the last posts! I met a lot of gentlemen here! "guys...
  18. S

Zhukov's Attic - 1/6 Loose Parts

Parcel well arrives today! simply perfect! Thanks!
  19. S

Zhukov's Attic - 1/6 Loose Parts

I put an order too... for France few hours ago.
  20. S

WIP- Hush-puppy holster in leather (pic heavy)(Nam project)

Hi everybody, It's been a long time, than I didn't share my work with you. So here's my latest creation : a hush-puppy holster, in buffalo leather, made from the model done by Dragon. It's all handmade, hand sew, no glue! It should go on my next bash, a Vietnam SEAL... just a click on the...
Back