• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. R

PAK 36 Build

Been a long time since my last post. My wife's mother passed away in December 2022 right before Christmas. I caught COVID for the 2nd time last year. Got a blood clot in my leg from it. Thought I was doing better, then I started to feel funny. Turns out, COVID messed with my heart rate...
  2. R

Test posting a photo

3. R

PAK 37 mm Question

Does anybody have any good photos (or recommend a good book) of the rear spades on the PAK 36 canon? The internet is scarce of good shots. I have the Dragon kit and am trying to modify it as best as I can. I also need some good shots of the locking mechanism (open and closed). Thanks, Bob
  4. R

Field of Armor Tanks

Is anybody else having trouble with their account? They have moved locations and changed the site page. My account no longer exists (along with my last unfulfilled order). I have sent a couple of site messages, but have not received any replies. Does anybody know the phone number? Thanks, Bob
  5. R

SdKfz 250 Project

OK guys, I've started a new project. I'm not really doing too many things that others haven't already done, but I do have a few new ones. I bought mine years ago when they first came out, but haven't done much to it since. Some of you may remember that I did my PAK and flak a while back. I...
  6. R

Fallschirmjager Uniform Question

Guys, Need a little clarification - I'm getting ready to do some new para figures. All the figures will be enlisted from Flieger to Unteroffizier. I have been looking at original uniforms on the web for my info. Some uniforms have yellow piping all the way around the collar on the tunic and...
  7. R

Patches of Pride

Just found out that Mark is no longer in business. He has decided to venture into other things. I wish him all the luck in the world. However, this leaves a big hole in the 1/6th scale community. Mark made a lot of decals that you couldn't get anywhere else (that I know of). I know Robin at...
  8. R

PanzerWerks

Is Steve still in business. I know a while back he shut down his web site and went to selling off Facebook. I don't have a Facebook account (and don't want one). How can I get in touch with him? Bob
  9. R

Finished Puppchen

10. R

Puppchen test

11. R

Webbing Strap Question

Does anybody still sell the cloth straps the I can make some webbing straps from? Looking to get some 1/8" and 3/16" in OD and tan or khaki. Went to the Rio Londo site and will get some buckles and leather straps, but he doesn't have the cloth ones. Bob
  12. R

Buckle Question

Does anybody know who makes 1/6 scale buckles? I have tried my best to make some, but I just can't seem to do it. Bob
  13. R

One Sixth Scale king

Does anybody know if Robin at One Sixth Scale king is still in business? I've tried to contact him on his web site's email, but have had no response. Bob
  14. R

FOA

Has anybody else had trouble with FOA? Way back in May, I ordered a Goliath trailer. Three times since then I have inquired about my order and each time I was told by Loic that he would get right on it. The last time was on 18 October. When Loic responded, he said they had a problem with one...
  15. R

Puppchen Build

I bought this kit a while back. Saw a few things that needed to be corrected. I started with the trigger housing. I added the rear sight. Bob
  16. R

Cyber-Hobby

Has anybody ordered anything from this company? I have a friend who lives in Taiwan. He ordered (and paid for) an item from them for me way back in March. I still have not received the item, yet. They are completely ignoring his requests for an update. I have ordered from individuals and...
  17. R

One more Puppchen question

Does anybody make the range plate for the Puppchen? I was thinking I saw one a while back, but can't seem to find it. Bob
  18. R

Puppchen Question

Guys, On the right side of the Puppchen there are two rods. I'm assuming these are aiming sticks because they appear to be too long to be cleaning rods - am I correct? If they are aiming sticks would they be painted red and white? Bob
  19. R

German Camo Question

Which was more common for German vehicles - Sprayed-on camo at the factory or brushed-on camo in the field? Thanks, Bob
  20. R

Camo question

OK guys, I have a German camo question. One that I should know - but I don't. I know the base color is dark yellow, but what are the other two? One is green and the other is brown, but I don't know the official names. Bob
Back