• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Company Commander

I have been a SAG member for over two years now. I have been encouraged by other SAG members to create a member bio. I have been interested in WWII scale modeling since I was a lad. Mostly 1/35. During my divorce in 2005 I renewed my interested as a diversion from that evil period in my life. I began building very detailed 1/35th diorama's and was a contributing member on Armorama, and other scale modeling forums.

In 1/35th modeling there were/are very limited choices for Allied figures. I started sculpting my own and had bought a few 1/6th scale figures to use as posing models. It worked too well, then I was hooked. I haven't touched any 1/35th projects in over two years to the dismay and disgust of many of my 1/35th friends.

I've always been interested in all history... Still am... My main focus is Medieval English history, and WWII. Its always been enjoyable to me as I can relate it to my family genealogy. All the way from the Battle of Hastings, Piotiers, Crecy, Agincort, to the American revolution, Civil War, WW I, and WWII. The interest was further developed by all the WWII vets I have had honor and the privilege to know.

Professionally, I am an artist. I have been working in the printing industry for over 25 years. I am also an avid outdoorsmen and love to fish and hunt.

Hi,

Paul is a pleasure to do any business with, as i have done a few trades and sales with him.
And i have always found him to be very helpful, and have never found any problems to deal with at all.

Recommended trader and buyer.

Gary

Paul and I just finished a trade and I can not express to you all just how highly I hold him in regard.
Not only is he a fine person to deal with when it comes to trading but he is also a genuine pleasure to talk to about this hobby of ours and exchanging ideas.
He is a very good artist. He has just sent me some extras to our trade in the form of German insignia (cuff titles,collar tabs,arm patches and so on) that he made himself. And I can tell you without any hesitation or exaggeration that his insignia are so far above anything that CVI or most anyone else has done that it has to be seen to be believed. I encourage you to write him and try them for yourself. Unless you are one of those people who find fault with everything,you will be completely won over.
I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him and I know anyone who deals with him will feel the same.
I can not recommend anyone higher to trade with than Paul.
GJ

Paul very kindly sent me some custom LAH cuff titles for nothing in return. When i received them, i was blown away by the quality of them! I thoroughly recommend his work! Thanks again Paul!

Paul delivered as promised with good packaging, speedy shipping and great communications.
Pleasure to deal with :!:

Add me to the list of happy customers who have received Paul's Jeep and Trailer placards. They are fantastic and arrived very quickly in secure packaging. Thanks for making a 1st class product!

Paul's attention to detail is second to none, and that goes not only for the exceptional quality of his product but also for the thoroughness and consistency of his contact and follow-up. Thanks again, Paul!

Just completed a deal with Paul for the data plates and I must say what a real gentleman he is.
Easy & hassle free trading , quality products & service , highly recommended craftsman.
Need I say more..........

Thanks.
Simon

Purchased plates for my kettenkrad and swimmwagen from Paul.... superdelux stuff quick and easy transaction.... I pay he shippes theirs a lot to be said about doing business like that...

Michael

I bought some of Pauls outstanding data plates for my field kitchen, Schwimmer and kubelwagen. Excellent product at a great price...

Scott

Back