• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

A collection of SDFKZ251 and 250 half-tracked armored vehicles

azazel526

Marksman
The production of the SDFKZ251 and 250 half-tracked armored vehicles was finally completed, equiped my five panzergrenadier squads, and the next job was to paint the camouflage:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_3405.JPG
    IMG_3405.JPG
    260 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3476.JPG
    IMG_3476.JPG
    361.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3474.JPG
    IMG_3474.JPG
    355 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3473.JPG
    IMG_3473.JPG
    340.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3471.JPG
    IMG_3471.JPG
    327.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3415.JPG
    IMG_3415.JPG
    368.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3407.JPG
    IMG_3407.JPG
    293.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3479.JPG
    IMG_3479.JPG
    439 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3482.JPG
    IMG_3482.JPG
    406.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3484.JPG
    IMG_3484.JPG
    453.7 KB · Views: 10
They looks great.
How did you do it?
Are these some kits or scratchbuild?
All the structure of the car body needs to be 3D model, CAD software to draw drawings, let the machine cut the flat structure of plastic board or acrylic material for the assembly of the car body, other parts mainly rely on 3D printing technology, I will use a lot of metal parts for structural reinforcement

WOW...most gobsmacking and the detail is such that in some of those shots it's as if I'm looking at a real one...fantactic work all-round and thanks for sharing. Steve

Back