• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Beware thief E-seller!

Falkner

Marksman
Hello, I´d like to alert you about some E-bay sellers that lie about they sells. The best way to understand what I mean is see these photos:

This is what e-bay seller Diver4 shows:

Custom Matt Damon head:

damon.jpg

Not bad, eh? I thought I colud make a good private Ryan with this hs...well, this is what I received from Diver4:

aaaaa1.jpg

aaaaa2.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

Ultra- low quality resin...plenty of holes...bubbles everywhere...broken in some parts....and Matt Damon likeness? where? it´s absolutely deformed!

well, I left negative feedback, as I think it is evident that Diver4 shipped this mess to me deliberately...what was his answer? he left a negative FB to me...I payed inmediately, so I think I did rigth my part of the treatment...but he lied and robed me. What do you think?

:@

Diver4, remenber the nick, to avoid be swindled.
Greetings.

His headsculpts are extra large also. I bought a George Reeves/Superman head from him beofre, and it was crap.

Sorry you got stung by him, does he offer reefunds? I don't remember.

CC

That's the trouble with Ebay feedback. A seller rips you off, you leave negative feedback, then they leave retaliatory negative feedback for you.

The only thing you can do to remove the unfair negative is to mutually agree to withdraw. Having been down that road I can tell you it is not very satisfying.

Fortunately in my case, there were enough other complaints against this seller to get him booted.

My advice would be to lodge a complaint with Ebay. They don't like rip-off artists since obviously their whole system is based on the trustworthiness of their buyers and sellers.

Nothing may happen immediately, but if enough people complain, that seller will be gone.

K.

me too! i bought off this guy and he is sweet as pie when your talking about the purchases. but when they arrive you feel dissapointed. the phrase 'once bitten, twice shy' comes to mind.

another seller on ebay sturmtiger of germany sold me the army bicycle. the approx width of the bike is 90mm. to post safely it should be packed well and in a box of at least 1.5 times the width. this jerk broke the front wheel off so the handle bars would turn back flat against the frame so it would fit in a box 50mm wide and also bent the peddels in so they would fit. just for good mesure the headlamp was also broken off.

B Hellquist, you´re absolutelly right. Look what have I found :

a-1.jpg

This guy sells horrible copies of comercial hs sets! ::

Krieger";p="86687 said:
That's the trouble with Ebay feedback. A seller rips you off, you leave negative feedback, then they leave retaliatory negative feedback for you.
K.

That happened to me too. I complained to Ebay, which investigated, and found that none of their rules had been violated. Absurd.

I once bid on a Tom Cruise head....and was sent a plank of wood!

Seriously I'm sorry to hear what has happened to members here.
e-bay isn't fair on the feedback...I was promised a Ju88 and the guy selling it sent me a sob story about having a car crash etc...of course I gave him the benefit of the doubt but that was about 4 months ago and it still hasn't turned up..yet you are threatened with ngeative feedback if your payments are a day late!

Another thing that gets my back up is they have all their rules about payment and posting etc but no description of the item, this is spesh annoying with books and cd's.
Grrrr!!!!!!

Back