• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

British Antenna Bases and Centurion Tow Rope

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyrific

Company Commander
Hi Guys

Here are the current prices for the antenna bases. You may order now at a pre-production price of $25.00 without the round photo-etched base. If I get enough orders I will make the photo-etched base and those that order at the pre-production price will get the round base at no extra charge. If I make the round base the regular retail price will increase to $30.00. Pre-production offer available until September 20, 2013.

I have made a mold with one of each antenna base to produce the samples shown, if the demand is high enough I will make a multiple yield mold, otherwise I will fill orders from the single mold I have.

BT01-01-A British Larkspur Flexible Antenna Base $27.50
BT02-01-A British Clansman Flexible Antenna Base $27.50

Antenna Rod not included, this can be made from 3/32" brass tubing found in most hobby shops.

bt01-2-3.jpg

Here are the estimated prices for the Centurion Tow Rope sets. The cables will come fully assembled as shown. These set will not be offered as kits.

Cent01. Tow Cable Set for Centurion with Rear Fuel Tank Estimated Price $200.00

cent05.jpg

Cent02. Tow Cable Set for Centurion without Rear Fuel Tank and Rear Hull Brackets Estimated Price $180.00

cent06.jpg

Cent03. Tow Cable Set for Centurion without Rear Fuel Tank with Rear Hull Brackets Estimated Price $200.00

cent09.jpg

Around a third of the estimated prices is for the time in binding to cables, I estimate each pair of cables is going to take about three hours to assemble. It took me an hour just to do the three bindings on the prototype, there are 12 bindings on a complete set..

Please e-mail orders or interest to: toyrific@mindspring.com
Regards
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back