• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Custom Accessory/Parts/Vehicle Etailer HotLinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually two still work, armorpax and panzerwerk

They should get the "survivors" prize :-P

It has been five years since the topic was posted, almost a time capsule of the hobby ;)

Wow! I can't believe all those guys are done and gone! :( At least most of the CVI stuff is still available from MD.

So far so good for Panzerwerks and Armorpax they have managed to keep ahead of the bad economy. It has to be tuff to survive in this economy and in such a small hobby as 1/6th.

Probably time to redo the list! :wink:

Randy at Monkey Depot is salvaging as much really good stuff from the ruins of this economy as he can. He is a really dedicated, smart retailer/collector.
Monkey Depot has CVI and John's Stuff merchandise, to name just two.

6th Scale Incons Inc has been in operation since 2003 and still here, plus several others not featured, now might be a good time to update the Hotlinks

Regards
Mike

Hi Admin

I think it is about time this was updated, over 2800 hits and most of the posted links are out of date. Just a thought.

Mike

Hi Admin

I think it is about time this was updated, over 2800 hits and most of the posted links are out of date. Just a thought.

Mike

Good idea Mike. I hope whatever small part SAG plays is a help to all those that make the stuff we all love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back