• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

For sale: Updated British wireless set WS-22

The_Dutchman

Company Commander
I would like to introduce an update to my earlier British WS-22. This version includes the mounting bracket & straps to secure the radio into a jeep:

Price for this set as pictured is € 120,=. Delivery time is about 6 to 8 weeks. Shipping cost will be € 17,50 within Europe, rest of the world € 27,50. Signature for receipt will be required.

If you are interested, please send an email to: diorama_accessories@outlook.com and I’ll send you details for payment.

Hello,

I currently have the last 2 available, ready for shipment!

Get it while you can!

Last edited:
Hello Gents,

I've received several requests for this WS22 this year so I am planning to build a few more sets.

Please note: this set was only used by british para's during Operation Market Garden and it would not be correct to use it in vehicles NOT belonging to british para's. The most commonly used british radio was WS19, which looks similar in size, but with different dials and layout etc on the front panels.

Some minor assembly using a few drops of glue will be required of the customer. You will have a choice of either a light brown colored front panel (as pictured above) or a light grey front panel.

The WS22 wireles set comes complete with:
- WS22 transmitter/receiver set
- WS22 Power Unit
- Vehicle mounting bracket & strap
- Microphone
- Morse-key unit
Cost for 1 complete set will be € 120,=.

As an option you can also order a british headset, at an additional cost of € 12,50.

Shipping cost will be € 17,50 within Europe, rest of the world € 27,50. Signature for receipt will be required.

If you are interested, please contact me using: diorama_accessories@outlook.com Deadline for placing an order is October 31st.

Since I'm currently not able to upload pictures onto SAG directly, please visit One Sixth UK for pictures of the WS22.

I believe linking to another site is not according to forum rules, and I'll update this post as soon as I can upload pictures onto SAG again. Hope that's ok.

Back