• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Galland

Galland

Machine Gunner
Ohoy there!

I am sort of new to these boards, have been lurking for a while, and just got back in the hobby again after a few years absence.
I have choosen the name Galland (same as on OSW and OSG). I am known as landsknecht66 on The Sixth Division.
I live in Sweden, a country that lack horribly in the 1/6 department, and I find most of my stuff from over seas, either via trades or vendor purchases.

I have an old trade list HERE for some references.

My main interests are early WWII German Heer, mid to late period panzer grenadiers, Star Wars anything really, its an well documented and embraced obsession. I also have a newly awakend interest in US infantry from around D-day and forward.

I grow up, and lived with, quite a lot of WWII veterans, including my grandmother, who was an Oberhilferin in Luftwaffe and my grandfather who was a Fallschirmjäger in 1FJDiv. Others where danish resistance and norwegians and swedes, as you can understand it was quite a circus when we had christmas and other family celebrations.
My dream veichles that I would love to own in 1/6 scale, would be a Krupp Protze or Horch, or... any US transport veichle, say like the M3. Theres just something about lorries and halftracks that is really attractive (I would write sexy, but my girlfriend is watching me and is giving me a funny look).
I am also contemplating getting a late war PzIII or PzIV.
What else is there to say, well, I am a member of the SCA (US based international medieval social society) and recreate german landsknecht mercenaries. However, I have some bad back injuries, and have been on sick leave for the past 6-7 years, wich means that I have quite a lot of spare time to waste.

I hope I get to do some trading with you all!

Sonny

Sold Sonny a 250 kit. He paid quickly and was very easy to communicate with at all times. He kept me informed and told me when the kit got there. I have never had such an easy deal with a fellow collector overseas. I highly recommend you consider him when trading or selling as he's been pretty good to me.. :!:

I completed a trade with Sonny and everything was super. He really came through and even added some extras. I hope to trade more in the future.

Hi,

I have just done a trade with Sonny, and i am very happy with it.
A highly recommended trader, very friendly and helpful.

Gary

Trade

Just finished trading with Sonny - very happy with my items and Sonny's friendly and helpful attitude.

I would recommend & trade with again.

Thanks

I'll add my voice to the possitive feedback posted above.
Just received a couple of items surprisingly quickly considering they came from Sweden!
Thanks!
E

Just finished my first trade with Sonny and it went very well! Shipping was prompt and communication was excellent! Wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again! Thanks Sonny!

Back