• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

hankco1942

jepy

Company Commander
Hank is our official SAG rigger. His work is phenomenal to say the least.
over the years I've bought several of hanks little marvels and I've never been disappointed.
In case you're not familiar with hanks work, check out this link........
http://members.aol.com/hankband/Hankco1942.html

Thanks for everything Hank, You Rock baby!

Hankco1942

I just rec'd a lot of various Riggers from Hank. I've had the pleasure of picking up a couple before, and the results are the same: OUTSTANDING!

Hank's stuff is truly a work of art. Not only that, he's a great guy to deal with. No problems, laid back, actually chats with you, too.

Thanks Hank. :!:

thank you

Hank, pulls through again! Ordered a few of his Outstanding work, and what do I get to try out?? His "proto type" muzzle cover!!! AMAZING!!!! No words could acutally describe your talent for this hobby! Again thank you!

v/r

Hi,

I bought 3 riggers pouches from him and everything went smoothly. Pouches are a piece of art and I hope to post a picture of the para who received them.

Thanks a lot

HankCo

Had to take Hank up on his Rigger sale. Same outstanding quality as before. I also got some of his blankets - I don't know how he does it, but his material is the perfect match vs. the real 1:1 items.

He also threw in an extra duffle bag for my guys to throw all there extras in!

Thanks Hank.

I'm just another testimonial in the continuing saga of "Hank Rocks"...Guys, if you're doing GI's, you're making a mistake if you don't check out Hank's products.
Thanks, Hank - you'll hear from me again!

It's time to sing Hank's praises again. Out of the blue Hank sent me a GP ammo bag which he hand made. The craftmanship is fantastic. If you're thinking about buying one of Hank's hand made items I say go for it, you won't be sorry.

Tim

Back