• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

RogueJK

RogueJK

Tanker
Hi guys! My name's Jeremy, and I live in Northwest Arkansas. I've only been involved with 1:6 figures for about 6 months now, but I've had a lifelong obsession with history in general, and WW2 specifically.

I look forward to joining you guys to check out the amazing work done by some of my fellow 1:6ers, as well as discuss history and trade for some wanted items.

I'm active on The Sixth Division and One Sixth Warriors as well, with positive feedback threads on both. PM me for links if needed.

Cheers!

Just completed a great trade with Jeremy. Trade with confidence. All of his items were in great shape and came pretty quick. Hope to do it again !

Dennis

Jeremy comes thru again ! I picked up the german sani he had in Crap Game and its just what the doctor ordered. Thanks Jeremy !

Jeremy,

Thanks for the fig's. They came thru without any damage and with all you said in the deal. I appreciate how quickly they arrived and would recommend you to anyone who asked for a reference.

Ray

Another great trade with Jeremy! He helped me out with a LW helmet that i couldn't find anywhere online. Trade here with 101% confidence!!!

Well, after helping me out with the LW helmet in a trade, Jeremy was kind enough to send me some CVI German FG insignia free of charge. Most generous! Thanks again, Jeremy!

I have just completed a trade with Jeremy and I couldn't be happier. He is very quick to ship and a great communicator. Thanks for the trade!

Just did a deal with Jeremy. Actually done a couple with him now (mostly thru the 6th division). Always a fast shipper. We had the deal finished on Thursday I believe and it was at my door on Monday.

Just bought a figure from Jeremy, easy dealing, immediate shipping.
Everything went great.

Thanks
Scott

Back