• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Specail Sale Of Tiger 1 and Panther Parts Save Over 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyrific

Company Commander
Hi Guys

I have had some unexpected expenses this month and need to turn some fast cash, as I have done in the past, rather than go to a loan company and pay their high interest rates I want to pass that onto my customers as a savings. I am not doing a general discount this time but offering some of my pre-assembled parts that I have on stock.

All these items are ready for immediate shipping. The prices quoted include free shipping and Paypal fees worldwide. All you pay is the price quoted.

Shipping within the US will be by Priority Mail Insured.
Overseas Shipping by First Class Airmail Post. Additional Shipping charge for insured mail on request.

SOLD
TT03A-A Tiger 1 Tank Tow Ropes, Alum/Wood Cleaning Rod p-etch/bronze cast fittings Reg Price $337.50
Sale Price: $275.00. Includes Free Shipping and Paypal Fees. Only one set available.
Available as a kit for you to assemble at $150.00 Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees.

sale001.jpg

SOLD
TT14A-A Tiger 1 Driver and Radio Op Basic Hatch Set Reg Price $348.75
Sale Price: $270.00 Includes Free Shipping and Paypal Fees. Only one set available.
Available as a kit for you to assemble at $140.00 Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees.

sale003.jpg

SOLD
TT14B-A Tiger 1 Driver and Radio Op Deluxe Hatch Set Regular Price $335.00
Sale Price: $280. Includes Free Shipping and Paypal Fees. Only one set available.
Available as a kit for you to assemble at $155.00 Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees.

sale002.jpg

TWO SOLD
TT16E-A Tiger 1 Escape Hatch Feb 44 to End (Flat hatch plate, hinge base fits Armortek) Regular Price $146.25
Sale Price: $120.00. Includes Free Shipping and Paypal Fees. Two sets available. Hinge Base can be changed.
Available as a kit for you to assemble at $65.00 Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees.

sale004.jpg

TWO SOLD
TT23-A Tiger 1 Front Mudguards Regular Price $371.25
Sale Price: $300.00. Includes Free Shipping and Paypal Fees. Two sets available.
Available as a kit for you to assemble at $165.00 Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees.

sale005.jpg

SOLD
TT25-A Tiger 1 & Sturmtiger Rear Mudguards Late Type Regular Price $371.25
Sale Price: $300.00. Includes Free Shipping and Paypal Fees. One set available.
Available as a kit for you to assemble at $165.00 Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees

sale006.jpg

SOLD
TT27-A Tiger 1 & Sturmtiger Engine Grill Covers Set of 4 Regular Price $157.50
Sale Price: $125.00. Includes Free Shipping and Paypal Fees. One set available.
Available as a kit for you to assemble at $70.00 Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees

sale007.jpg

ONE SOLD
TT48-A Tiger 1 & Sturmtiger Engine Air Intake Cover Regular Price $146.25
Sale Price: $120.00. Includes Free Shipping and Paypal Fees. Two sets available.
Available as a kit for you to assemble at $65.00 Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees

sale008.jpg

SOLD
TT49-01F-A Tiger 1 & ST Late 20 Ton Long Jack Functional w/working brackets and clamp Regular Price $438.75
Sale Price: $325.00. Includes Free Shipping and Paypal Fees. One set available.
Available as a kit for you to assemble at $195.00 Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees

sale009a.jpg

sale009b.jpg

sale009c.jpg

TWO SOLD
Pan20-02VF-A Panther 20 Ton Short Jack Functional w/vertical working brackets Assembled Regular Price $405.00
Sale Price: $300. 00. Includes Free Shipping and Paypal Fees. Four sets available.
Available as a kit for you to assemble at $180.00 Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees

sale010a.jpg

sale010b.jpg

sale010c.jpg

Pan20-02VR-A Panther 20 Ton Short Jack Resin cast w/vertical working brackets Assembled Regular Price $213.75
Sale Price: $160. 00. Includes Free Shipping and Paypal Fees. One set available.
Available as a kit for you to assemble at $95.00 Plus Shipping and Paypal Fees

sale011.jpg

Your average savings on these items with free shipping and Paypal fees is over 30%

Anyone purchasing one or more of these sale items may also order other parts with a 10% discount and free shipping and Paypal fees on the complete order. Sale items will ship within a few days of payment, additional orders will take up to two weeks.

This offer closes on Saturday August 31, 2013.

If these parts do not sell I will consider offers after August 31.

E-mail orders to : toyrific@mindspring.com

Regards
Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back