• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Store on 44/Tony's Toys

Johnny Canuck

Battalion Commander
Store on 44/Tony's Toys

Does anyone know what's up with these guys?
I ordered some figures from them back in late April and haven't recieved anything. I've emailled them three times now and recieved no response.
Any info would be appreciated.
Next step is going to be the PayPal dance.

Geoff

Ahh I remember him.. was going to buy off 44 a long while ago, but after no responses from 3 emails (yes I do check my email filters) and having read posts like yours before Im glad I didnt.. | hope it works out for you..

Yes i have and
always been good, but this time line sounds bad 45 days and e bay sticks it up the ass :!: pay pal will give it up to you but you need to give them hell , so they give 44 hell :!: Tell your story to them :!: pay pal can make it hard but when i told them what went down that was it, money back and a hold on there account :!:

I hope everything is OK with Tony. I have bought a lot of stuff from him in the past and it was always excellent service.

Well, I know Tony pretty well and never had a problem with him but I always bought right from the store. I would give him a call if you can. His phone # is on his web page. It's not like him to ignore anyone or not send an order if the stuff is in stock especially if you got charged. I haven't been to the store in ages but I know there are several guys who from the group who are still regulars maybe they can let us know if Tony is OK or not.

Well I quess I'm screwed as the 45 days have passed with Paypal and I feel that the long distance fees are just good money after bad.
Lost a hundred bucks USD here, be wary guys, something is rotten in Denmark.
Guess this one is off the list.

Very odd to hear this about Tony, always had good dealings with him, this is the first negative feedback I think I've ever seen, I'm local to Tony's Geoff, drop me a PM and I'll see if I can help.

just call the store,gotta be a communication glitch. mon-thurs 9-5 fri 9-9 sat 9-5 sun 12-5 est
508-672-3555 they'll take care of you

Never had a problem with them. I used to call them to see what was in stock from time to time. I bought my first three figures from them in 1999, Gerharh, Klaus and Hans.

Boyd

I saw Tony Saturday and passed this information on to him. He will look into it for you. Hope this helps.

Back