• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Threetoughtrucks on the board

What a great board. I love the vehicle section, it's great.

I'm a VN vet, started collecting 1:1 MV's about a hundred years ago, still have a couple. In '01 my son gave me a 1/18 CC for my B'Day. I had owned a real CC and my boys learned to drive on it as soon as their feet could reach the pedals. After a while in 1/18 I discovered 1/6 and am hooked. :eek:

By kicking my kids out of the house, I've got the room, for the 20 some odd 1/6 vehicles I have now......now all I need is a bigger wallet. :shock: and with all the new stuff that is around I don't think I'll have a breather.

TTT

I recently completed two purchases from TTT. Good prices, good packing, and fast shipping. Highly recommended.

TTT and I just completed a deal for three of his VERY heavy vehicles and crews. I picked them up at his home, as the shipping would have killed whoever would have had to pick them up, crate them up and then shipped them. An overall great experience! I would not hesitate to deal with Charlie at any time. Thank you very much Charlie! :!::!:

Back