• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. 4

German war grave

I have seen a lot of these war graves in my WW2 books, I have always wanted to try one, this is my first attempt.
  2. 4

Not my daughters!

I built the little house recently with photo shoots in mind, and since it's now set up in it's new home I thought I would do a quick shoot, the land around the house is covered with local blow sand that has been sifted, the path stone is fish tank gravel! We have 3 guys looking for dates, with...
  3. 4

Man cave phase 3

Years ago my wife bought me an old 10X50 trailer to make my man cave, it worked good for awhile but I quickly out grew it, I added a 12X12 side room to it for my WW2 stuff, but even that wasn't enough, so a friend gave me a 12X60 trailer that had caught fire in the middle, so I cut 16 feet out...
  4. 4

double barrel shotgun?

Does anyone make a normal,full length barrels and regular stock, shotgun in 1/6th scale? I've looked on evilbay but everything is either combat or gangster style, doesn't have to be metal, good looking plastic would be fine,I need it for a scene I want to do. Thanks Bob.
  5. 4

My little train!

I have always liked trains,I got it from my dad, but especially I love narrow gauge trains, they are so cute, I have always wanted to do a narrow gauge train but I had trouble finding specs, last summer my family went to a model train show and I talked to a guy who had a large scale, G scale...
  6. 4

My latest LARGE project!

HI, I'm new here so I thought I would start a thread on my latest project, it's a two story house that measures 28X33 inches and is 4 foot tall, I built it in three section or I'd never be able to move it around,or work on the roof. The house is based off a much larger house in the Black...
  7. 4

Hi Folks, I was told by a member at another sight that you guys might be a little more interested in some of my projects then the other sight, they are more concerned with dressing up dolls, but to me they are background material for my projects! My wife and I live in extreme northern Arizona...
Back