• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. A

Patrol cap

Does anybody make a decent U.S patrol cap?
  2. A

relacing boots

I have some new line jump boots I need to relace. What size string should I use?
  3. A

were/can i find these vehicles in 1/6

I'm looking for some vehicles is there any way to alter any other vehicles to look like these http://digilander.libero.it/cuoccimix/UAZ-469-SIDE.JPG http://gomotors.net/pics/Ural/ural-ural-4320-03.jpg
  4. A

uniform and gear for nco in the 3rd infantry

what gear/uniforms was issued to the soldiers in the 3rd infantry div. around the time of Operation Dragoon
  5. A

rank question ?

is it possible for some one in there mid 20's to be a gunny?
  6. A

1/6 over and under shotguns?

has anyone ever seen any scale over and under shotguns before?:confused:
  7. A

Need help organizing Apocalypsefigure ideas

Howdy I have this idea for a guide through some wasteland I got the idea form the STALKER game here's the basic theme I'm going for
  8. A

any one know were to get NON 1/6 military vehicles?

I was wondering if any of you knew any sites for 1/6 vehicles that weren't military, Ford,Chevy, those kind of things
  9. A

hand swap question ?

I have a vintage reproduction gi joe I spent some work on it ,its a great figure but, the hands are horrible. Is there any way I could get other manafactures' hands on it. I could really use some advice. sencerly, Airman 67
  10. A

Help, figures ankle broke

I was trying to remove the boots on a figure when the part that connects foot/ankle to the leg broke
  11. A

Any one else play any of the Fallout ?

I own FNVS and the classic Pack its a mature game, the theme is post nuckular survival role-play, later ones are role-play/1st&3rd person shooters i got a lot of ideas for figures I'll post a link to it's wiki The Vault, the Fallout wiki - Fallout: New Vegas and more
  12. A

Help making a figure of relative

Hi, Im new I've bee tring to make a figure of my grandfather form when in the Philippines in the USAAF as a suppliy staff-sergant I also need a figure that would reprasent a 6ft6in tall man
Back