• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. H

baltimore

Any 1/6 shops in the Baltimore MD area?
  2. H

vehicle referance site

I use this site quite a bit, so I thought I would share the link https://www.o5m6.de/wehrmacht/_blog.php?navtit=Blog Book on the Afrika Korps https://www.o5m6.de/wehrmacht/downloads/DAK%20Profile%20Guide.pdf Have fun checking out both
  3. H

Any news on panzerwerk parts

Is there any news on who is or will be selling Panzerwerk parts. I sure could use some tires and Italian sprockets and track . Thanks Hammer
  4. H

so where is?

So where is everyone trading or selling, other then the main dealers?
  5. H

Who bought out Panzerwerks?

Does anyone know if the person who bought out Steve's Panzerwerks started selling anything yet? Or if they have a proposed starting date/time? Whoever it it may be, if they have not opened yet, they might want to consider letting people put in some pre-orders in to help them get the ball...
  6. H

Fields of Armor 88mm gun

Private Scmidt has just been assigned to begin working on the new 88mm gun for his unit. What the instructions are in English! The Sergeant says I will need to use a left handed L shaped crescent wrench and go to the tool room and get one. He also said I would need a can of radio squelch...
  7. H

Hammer's Panzer II

Hammer’s Panzer II Panzer II –was a pre built Dragon Panzer II b upgraded her to a up armored c model. Most of the work was already done.This is an older build from me but I am going to repost it with better pictures and build details. Panzer II details added. Markings are...
  8. H

Hammer's Panzer IV

Hammer’s Panzer IV Panzer IV –Panzer Juan flat kit- bought it from another 1/6er received it built and painted in European colors. Was damage from mailing both sprockets and sprocket housings, idler wheel and housings broke off, fenders busted up and other damage. Repaired all that...
  9. H

Hammer's Panzer III

Hammer's Panzer III Finally got around to repainting and weathering my Panzer III for my Afrika Korps troops. The Panzer III is from from Truescale/Mardon With details added. Armorpax -tools and clamps (replaced all the original tools except the S hooks under the jack...
  10. H

Hey there's Panzers in my Garage

Hey there's Panzers in my garage. My Panzer III and Panzer IV in Afrika Korps colors. More detail shots and build to follow. Right now just need to know if you can view my attached tank photos.
  11. H

need face book link

Can some one post the face book link. Can't seem to find it Thanks in advance
  12. H

Did communications set

Just wondering if DID was coming out with another German Communications set. Normally once a year but have not seen anything yet. Has anyone heard any info on this?
  13. H

Kar 98K rifle covers

A member a while ago ask me to post pictures of the Kar 98K rifle covers from Soldier Story's DAK figure. Hope these will help you out.
  14. H

Timewalker Toys

Also don't forget Timewalker Toys https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Default.asp
  15. H

New DID communications Figure

Saw this over on the Timewalker site for preorder D80133 WW II German Communications set 3 Radio operator Gerd http://www.did.co/d80133.html More photos at there site. Awesome set Going to have to get a couple of of these. Hammer
  16. H

the Wheatcroft collection and Stug III ausf D info

Was looking for information on the only three Stug III ausf D used in North Africa. Three were shipped to North Africa, one was dropped in the harbor while unloading, one the information is unknown, one was captured when it ran out of fuel during the battle of El Alamien. This one was shipped to...
  17. H

Are these two sherman kits the same?

Thinking of getting a Sherman kit Are these two Sherman kits the same Sherman? If not what are they major differences other then the main gun? Does the howitzer Sherman come also with a 75mm gun? 1/6 Model Kit: Dragon M4A3(75)W Sherman UNPAINTED (75051)...
  18. H

SDKFZ 250/3 IGEL 21st Panzer Division

SDKFZ 250/3 IGEL 21st Panzer Division A work in progress for my Africa Korps troops Driver/passenger seats, dash, steering column, radios plus many other parts from Panzerwerks. Small antenna mount, tool brackets, track from Fields of Armor. Rifles, machinegun...
  19. H

Rommel's halftracks

I am finishing up on my Afrika Korps sdkfz 250 and want to put the name IGEL or Adler on the half-track, but trying to get better information on them is hard. I know there were three half-tracks. One named Greif (Rommel's half-track) and two others IGEL and ADLER. There is very little...
  20. H

Radio decal placement

Working on my two 250 German half tracks. I have two of Steve's Panzerwerk radio's for the German half tracks, but I am lacking the instructions for the decal placement. Or maybe a good frontal shot of one that's done could help also. Thanks in advance Hammer
Back