• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Hammer's Panzer II

Hammer's Africaners

First Sergeant
Hammer’s Panzer II

Panzer II –was a pre built Dragon Panzer II b upgraded her to a up armored c model. Most of the work was already done.This is an older build from me but I am going to repost it with better pictures and build details.

Panzer II details added.

Markings are from John’s Stuff decals

Scratch built commander’s cupola and additional armor on turret (leather cushion is made from a dragon anti tank mine)
Scratch built side storage boxes and front hull deck
Added spare road wheel and tow cable
Tools are from the original Dragon Panzer II
Jerry cans, canteens from dragon
Jerry can rack scratch built
Backpack is from BBI
Wooden box received in a trade
Overcoat from Soldier Story

Static not RC

DSCF7696_zpseqanjymq.jpg

DSCF7695_zpsnqwd4j1w.jpg

DSCF7694_zpsnmjxibsu.jpg