• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

1:6 scale fully interior structure Jagdpanther

azazel526

Marksman
At the beginning of the year, a 1:6 scale fully built Jagdpanther heavy tank destroyer customized for a big BOSS .The project took almost three months and weighed about 40 kilograms.I'm so tired. We'll make it just this once.This machine is finished, I have to find time to do my own Jagdpanther, is still in the preparation of parts, thanks to the my friend snail's great help

165906bynky07vke73k454.jpg

165906rjy0jjexyvvcmxs5.jpg

165906r5c77vt1qzxxnxce.jpg

165907j7gzvhhp81ghg8aq.jpg

165907xeekczjkdksdbeaa.jpg

165908ftd7lq3iax2nggn7.jpg

165908ykovvqsoko1ohkv0.jpg

165908noxge49ck5zx9pd8.jpg

165909liyxps8evxkg1vsp.jpg

170014n8urcvg0retebhgg.jpg

170014c4z4almq7qqyzm71.jpg

165909aksmowwj29lbstri.jpg

165910hvtao76tahaew6a0.jpg

170013m3n2sfkm75ss7c7m.jpg

170014lt328db63w3ahw77.jpg

New version of the movie: honey I shrunk the children ... The remake will be titled ... Honey I shrunk your panzer:amer_rollin:

Wow another masterpiece. I cannot fathom completing something like this in 3 months. Even staying on this for 24hours a day, 7 days a week - would take me at least 3 years. I Love the camo paint work and interior details - the interior lights are superb. Really looks 1:1 with the combat lights inside. Superb job, like the Panther. Are they going to same collector?

Can you tell us what materials were used for hull? Wheels? Tracks?

Another favorite for me!

Brilliant job.
B

Last edited:
"The project took almost three months" - Your killing me, so little time for such a masterpiece.
Again like your Panther just perfect. As tankfan said those last 2 pics look 1:1.

Wow another masterpiece. I cannot fathom completing something like this in 3 months. Even staying on this for 24hours a day, 7 days a week - would take me at least 3 years. I Love the camo paint work and interior details - the interior lights are superb. Really looks 1:1 with the combat lights inside. Superb job, like the Panther. Are they going to same collector?

Can you tell us what materials were used for hull? Wheels? Tracks?

Another favorite for me!

Brilliant job.
B

Thank you for your appreciation. The reason why this Jagdpanzer can be built faster is that I sold the Jagdpanzer made several years ago with the whole internal structure. This Jagdpanzer is based on FOA Jagdpanzer transformation, but in the transportation, it was damaged by the moving company, and the steel plate joint of the car body was broken, which is difficult to repair.I had to for the customer to make a new Jagdpanzer body, just my friend snail has finished Jagdpanzer body modeling 3 d model, so I recycle FOA Jagdpanzer 40% of the parts (mainly the internal structural parts), another 60% of the parts I rely mainly on the 3 d modeling and 3 d printing is completed, this progress is fast, the body is to use laser cutting acrylic plate production, the wheels use the wheels of the FOA, my panther tanks all steel wheels using the 3 d modeling, PLA material printing,the Jagdpanzer I intend to use the standard under the road wheel, modeling a wheel,A sample was printed with photosensitive material, and now the work of turning over 32 wheels has been completed. As for the caterpillar track, snail modeled a caterpillar track and sent it to the factory for mold manufacturing. About 1200 caterpillar tracks were made, which is enough for 6 Panther tanks

More proof one sixth modelling can be as or more serious than any of the smaller scales. Another amazing museum piece. Congratulations and kudos on your skills.

Beautiful piece of work there, only 3 months to build? You must have worked many hours a day to accomplish such a nice piece :!:

Wow! Amazing vehicle from every angle. The exterior is stunning, but the interior? is simply MIND BLOWING! Congratulations on a work of art!

Damn it...all the best words to describe how awesomely fantastic your work is have been used...did I mention how awesomely fantastic it is???, thanks for sharing, Steve

Back