• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

A preview of the Type 222 armored vehicle and the Marder-III H

azazel526

Marksman
I recently built the full structure 222 and the Marder-III H, which have been completed, first post some photos without camouflage aging

IMG_2349.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2352.JPG
    IMG_2352.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2356.JPG
    IMG_2356.JPG
    254.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2358.JPG
    IMG_2358.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2360.JPG
    IMG_2360.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2361.JPG
    IMG_2361.JPG
    285.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2362.JPG
    IMG_2362.JPG
    258.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2364.JPG
    IMG_2364.JPG
    245.2 KB · Views: 27
Impresionante trabajo.... Como siempre.... Me encantaría ver fotos de cómo se hizo.
Felicitaciones, hermosos vehículos.

Habrá una oportunidad. Guardé algunas fotos del proceso de producción para poder enviarlas después

Magnificient builds. I suspect the 222 would be much lighter than the Taowan release many years ago. Wish I had the skill, let alone the garage space, to build such. Thanks for sharing, Steve

One of the main reasons I built the 222 was to reduce the weight, but due to the addition of the internal structure, the actual weight of the 222 is about the same as that of TAOWAN's 222, and the weight reduction plan failed, of course, without the internal structure, its theoretical weight is 5 kg

FANTASTIC LOOKING 222. I HAVE HAD A SOFT SPOT FOR THEM BUT DIDN'T FALL IN LOVE UNTIL I SAW A TV SHOW CALLED "ALLO ALLO". I LOVE THAT SHOW! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
GREAT WORK ON THE MARDER AS WELL. WHAT KIND OF CAMO WILL YOU PUT ON THEM? AMBUSH, 3 COLOR? I PREFER PLAIN OLD GRAY FOR THE 222 MYSELF. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM FINISHED.

Back