• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

A small preview of M10 tank destroyer

azazel526

Marksman
In the recent month, I have been working on the M10 tank destroyer with complete internal structure. I used the chassis of the Dragon Sherman tank to transform it and modeled the superstructure and internal structure. Currently, 95% of the work is completed. However, due to the collapse of the express delivery system caused by the epidemic, I cannot receive the remaining parts in a short time, so the work has to be suspended.
For now, all I have to do is explore the options for hanging various military backpacks:neutral::neutral:

021113tuf5osgpugaglswo.png

021113j9ir9lqzql0iazj9.png

021114kx2z9mxzmztu2oee.png

214747aiwj0iw233a53y4h.jpg

214748n7r1e5b474p8prhz.jpg

214748lmot44kfzmj3zlmb.jpg

214749cnhl4841388k8khs.jpg

214749qwar3wyzoajoa0w1.jpg

214749o9m8jjk8cqv895vp.jpg

214750ufujscojptu5qcwz.jpg

214750od48l8r97b7i47ey.jpg

214750aeqwwnetnx34p1wx.jpg

214751vlkres3c87stes95.jpg

214751pxvavxugx9uulluu.jpg

Wow another outstanding build. Fabulous detail. I'd say you've been a little busy lately! I love it. Someday it would be cool to do outside photo shoot with your collection. It would take a month to move them back and forth - so probably not. Thanks for sharing these builds!

Is the CAD model done in Blender, Solidworks or something else?

Amazing work.
Bob

Wow another outstanding build. Fabulous detail. I'd say you've been a little busy lately! I love it. Someday it would be cool to do outside photo shoot with your collection. It would take a month to move them back and forth - so probably not. Thanks for sharing these builds!

Is the CAD model done in Blender, Solidworks or something else?

Amazing work.
Bob

If I could afford a house with a yard, I would try to go out and shoot, but it's not practical at this stage. In fact, my vehicles are mostly made of plastic, so they are relatively light. I mainly use MAYA for modeling myself, and I have a friend who was commissioned by me to use SW to model the vehicle shell:D

There is just so much detail to absorb in your builds. Absolutely fantastic.

Can't wait to see more.

Back