• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Arbomambo

Let me be the first!

Man, is Bruce quick. I posted a WTT thread in the Black Market over at the Sixth Division on Tues or Weds, and his stuff arrived on Saturday of the same week.

Fast, Fast, Fast. And easy to deal with. Definitely looking forward to our next one. Thanks again Bruce!

I just completed a trade with Bruce and boy am I impressed. Generous above and beyond the call. When I would have been happy with any old thing he still made a point of sending me the very best. I'd deal with him again anytime.
Bruce is one of the good guys for sure.

Tim

I have to say we have a great guy here. Bruce is fantastic and ready to help. I don't think if it a trade can be smoother than the one I had with him. Thank you very much ! ! !

phil

Another trade with Bruce and once again he is a remarkable gentleman. Generous on a level not often seen.
Thanks Bruce.

Tim

Did a trade with Bruce let me say he really goes all out for you.Don't be afraid to deal with him.Thank you very much Bruce!

Bruce thanks for the book and super fast shipment. Its a joy to look through...hope you enjoy the para uniform!

Manny

Another smooth transaction completed with Bruce. Do not hesitate to deal with him. He's a man of hiw word and realy generous ! Merci beaucoup my friend !

phil

Once again, just completed another great trade with Bruce. Smoother than smoother. He's a Gentleman and a true friend. Merci beaucoup mon ami ! :!: :!: :!:

phil

just made my first deal here on SAG and it went smooth thanks to Bruce, the items i bought off of Bruce arrived today just as he said they would. They arrived neatly packed and bagged.

Thanks Bruce! :D

I just bought a figure from Bruce, fast communication, fast shipping, generous with the extras. Bruce is a great guy to deal with. :!: :!:

Tim

I just got two paratroopers from Bruce and could not be happier. Thanks Bruce for selling to me and for making it a great experience. I would buy again from Bruce without blinking an eye. SHEP

Bought a figure from Bruce.I was happy he was able to acamodate my payment method.Plus he sent some really nice xtras.Thanks again Bruce.

Bruce is a great guy to deal with , and I would happily buy from him again.
I thank him for all his help with the purchase of the AH250 & Kett, which is now keeping me busy.

Top Man !

Cheers,
Simon

Just finished a deal with Bruce. Fast communication, fast shipping and a great, great figure that I can add to my troops

Thanks

Another great transaction with Bruce. Fast shipment, packed well... and he even added a bonus iteam. Thanks again!

Manny

Back