• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Battle of Britain

Robocline

Tanker
I just completed a trade with him and I must say the stuff was excellent the box was packed nicely and everything I ordered was in mint condition

did another trade with him I have to say this guy is a real class act he shipped my stuff yesterday and I got it today

Everything was mint in the boxes including a M5 and 3 platoon figs. his prices are right and communication is excellent

don't miss out on his deals folks

I purchased a few figures from him last week and let me tell you he was one of the best nicest and easiet people to deal with tha I have ever and I do mean ever come across. Everything was so well packed and mint its un real. If you can get a chance to deal with him please do you will not be disappointed in any way shape or form. He is a really really great guy.
Snake

I too would like to add the good words for Martin. His packing is awesome, everything is tightly packed and secured with bubble wrap, VERY professional like. I would deal with him anytime! :D

Emergency Ian";p="76643 said:
Yeah, Martin is great! I've dealt with him and it's been nothing but a pleasure.

- Ian

Ditto. If you see something he is offering that you want/need , DO NOT hesitate to talk to him!! I don't think you will be disappointed. :!:

Speerz";p="75578 said:
I too would like to add the good words for Martin. His packing is awesome, everything is tightly packed and secured with bubble wrap, VERY professional like. I would deal with him anytime! :D
all of the above, a great guy to deal with. well do more. :!:

All the above and more. When Martin found out that the parcel cost more to ship than I had sent him he refused to accept the extra money from me. It is great to see people like this are still in this world.
Thanks Again, Martin and also your Wife.
GB/ Billy

Just completed a deal with Martin and he did not let a "little" thing like BACKSURGERY interfere with any part of this transaction.....mailed it off on the way to the surgeon. Does not get any better than that.....

Just completed my first deal with Martin, a true asset to the community. Excellent communications and lightning quick shipping. Highly recommended!

I do business too with Martin.... great!

a very pleasant and cool transaction!

plaisure to do business with...

nothing to say... THANKS YOU VERY MUCH!

Ditto and then some regarding Martin. Always kept in touch and sent it out the very next day. I'd deal with him anytime and expect to do so again real soon. Great guy.

I'm another satisfied customer. Martin is very easy to communicate with, his prices were great and his package arrived very promptly and very securly packed. Thanks Martin!

do for the third time business with Martin

always a great pleasure

all boxs are new, well packed, wonderful!

thanks again, martin!

I'll do business with you, anytime!

Back