• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Battle of Britain

I do another business with Martin, what can I tell you with simply words?

BUY TO HIM!!!

you wouldn't be disappointed!

Martin, you're simply the best!

Did another great trade with Martin. As usual very fast and very curtious. Always a pleasure working with him.

Brad

I had my first trade with Martin, and hopefully not my last....a first-class guy all the way.

I had my first trade with Martin and... well, you all know how is he. Fantastic, realy friendly, fantastic, easy to communicate, fantastic, fast shipper, fantastic, take great care for packing, fantastic, great price. Did I say he's fantastic ? So you can trade or buy with confidence, you won't be disapointed ! Thanks a lot again Martin ! :!: :!: :!:

phil

I just received another fine item from Martin, reasonably priced and shipped promptly. You won't find a better person to deal with. :!:

Great guy. He was nice and reasonable about his prices. He helped me get some rare pieces that are very hard to find. Thanks Martin!!!!

Just did my first deal with Martin and he is great to buy from and a person that I would love to sit down sharing a cup of coffee with while talking all day. Great guy so if you are thinking about buying from him by all means do as he ships great and keeps in touch by answering any and all questions quickly. I hope to deal with him more in the future and can't say enough nice things about this fine gentleman. Thanks again Martin for all the help that you have been to me, my friend. SHEP

Back