• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Bid Red One (BRO)

fj02.jpg

I just completed a great deal with BRO and am looking forward to doing more in the future. Items were well packaged, and sent quickly.

Many Thanks!

Well, what can I say John "BRO" went out of his way to hook me up got my figures today and all I can say is deal with him with confidence. He's very quick with sending stuff out and is great at getting back to you ASAP by PM or Email. John is a great SAG member!

Thanks Again!

BRO

I've just completed a deal with BRO. Everything was perfect. Fast turn around time, goods are in excellent condition and they were packed with great care. An exellent trader. I'll be glad to do more deals with BRO in the future.

Tim

I to completed a very smooth deal for a very well packaged, and fast delivered box figure. I would deal at anytime with John :!:

All I can say is BRO

Goes Above & Beyong the Call of Duty

I finished a deal a while back (Sorry for the delay!) and he is AWESOME. He's the ideal person to trade with. He's very understanding, flexable, quick to ship, and has GREAT communications. He went the extra miles to get me a Static Stuart. Even took a shot at ebay for me. Although Ebay didn't work, he decided to trade me a HIS EXTRA Stuart, which he was planning on customizing later on. He "Bomb proofs" his packages and there was not a single flaw in the item I recieved. AND he threw in a few bags of extra goodies, apoxie, screens, and bolts and washers for my project. I can't give enough props to him, and if you ever hesitate to deal with him - DONT. You'll be as satisfied with the deal as I was.

Thanks a ton BRO, and thanks for sending the troops reinforcements! They and I appreciate it :D

Mahalo!

just bought a 250 from john and what a great job he did! super easy to deal with and super fast shipping.........thanks again bro.........mule

I've just completed another deal with BRO. Once again excellent. Fair price, mint condition items and some of the best packaging I have ever seen.
Thanks again BRO

Tim

Re: Big Red One (BRO)

Just received some goodies from John. He shipped quick and package safe some delicate items.

Re: Big Red One (BRO)

Just received my goodies from John very happy. Service was great even with the Big Snow storms.
Thanks, Billy

Thanks John,
Received mine over the weekend. Just like GB said, with all the snow, still got it pretty quick.

Back